|~ TWO ~|

The Singh Mansion is decorated like heaven for Anubhav and Haseena's reception. Let's see what they are up to 🌚

"Tum aise ghur kyun rahi ho?" Anubhav asked Haseena, who was looking at him blankly.

"Khana sach mein accha tha na?" She inquired, setting her novel aside.

"Haan...kyun tumne jaan bujhkar kuch gadbad ki thi kya?" He questioned, walking toward her.

"Nhi woh aapke bhai behan aa gaye the toh mujhe laga ki kuch idhar udhar na ho gya ho humse...!" She replied, avoiding eye contact.

"Waise next time agar gussa aaye toh please kitchen mein jana mat...!" He said, making her lift her head and look at him."Sorry...!" She mumbled.

"Koi nhi...chalta hai...!" He smiled. She smiled back.

Anubhav took his phone and headed to the door when she softly called out.

"Umm...suniye...!" He stopped and turned slightly with a questioning gaze.

"Agar koi important kaam nhi hai toh baithiye na, baat karte hai thoda..!" She said, playing with her saree's pallu.He hummed and walked back to her.

"Baith jaiye..!" She gestured to a space on the bed near her.

"Kahiye..!" He said, sitting in front of her. She quickly folded her legs and sat properly. He smiled softly.

"Kuch khas nhi bas aise shaadi huyi hai toh thoda jaan lena ek dusre ko sahi rehta hai na...!" She said.

"Hmm..naam aur kaam aap janti hai baki pariwar se mil hi chuki hai aur pasand na pasand ki baat rahi toh hum thoda tikha kam khate hai, room hume saaf pasand hai aur kaam mein distrubance nhi pasand..!"

"Aur?" She arched her eyebrows.

"Aur kya?" He asked.

"Aur matlab hobbies? Dance? Ya kuch aur?" She asked.

"Umm...dance ka D nhi aata hume, haan piano baja sakte hai hum aur hobbies hamari kuch khas nhi hai...!" He answered.

"Hmm..matlab boring insaan hai aap....!" She said sadly in flow flow.

"Ji..?" He raised his right brows.

"Nhi..nhi woh matlab nhi hai.." She fumbles.

"Apne bare mein batao...!"

"Hum..Dance hamara paison aur junoon hai baki hobbies ke naam par thodi books padh lete hai aur apni mumma ko irritated *softly chuckles* baki khane mein hume fika pasand nhi hai...!" She replied with a smile.

"Hmm...aur?" He asked.

"Aur kya?"

"Matlab movies and all?"

"Pasand hai movies bhi...aapko?"

"Chalega...!" He replied.

Silence...A pin drop Silence envelops them—an awkward pause as they both grapple with what to say next. He shifts slightly to ease his legs, and in the process, his toes inadvertently meet hers, sending a subtle shiver through their spines. Swiftly, he retracts his feet, and she delicately conceals hers beneath the folds of her saree.

"Sorry...!" He murmurs, gracefully stepping down from the bed and exiting the room, sparing them both from lingering in an uncomfortable atmosphere while she gazes at him blankly.

A few hours later...

"Bahu kahan hai, Devaki?" Dadi ji asked Maa sternly as Haseena was late for her entry into the party.

"Humne Karishma aur Kriti ko bheja hai, woh Haseena ko lekar aa rahi hai...!" Maa answered with a smile. Suddenly, the lights dimmed, and all focus lights were directed towards the stairs.