|~FOUR~|

AnuSeena's Room

"Khud ki toh zuban hi nahi hai, aur jab hum bolna chahte hain toh hume bhi chup kar diya..!!" Haseena taunted angrily at her husband, who was calmly sipping his coffee.

"Hum baat kar rahe hain aapse...!" She irritatedly shouted.

"Pehle gussa shant kar lo tum, phir baat karte hain..!" He replied, not looking at her.

"Aapse karni hi nahi hai...! She said angrily.

"Haseena...(sweetly) I know tumhe gussa aa raha hai, par sun lo meri pehle (he keeps his coffee on the side table and walks to her)"

"Paas mat aaiye hamare...aur warn kar rahe hain hum aapko haath lagaya bhi na, hume toh hospital bhej denge..!" She warned him boldly, staring into his eyes.

"Accha...tum aur hume hospital bhej dogi?" He chuckles, making her more furious.

"Hasi aa rahi na hasiye, par aap ki jankari ke liye bata de hume dance ke alawa karate bhi aate hain...!" She said, smirking at him.

"Ouu...great *impressive look* accha hai par uska kya? " He teased, moving closer to her.

"Uska yeh ki..." She attacked him with a Jab punch, but, to her surprise, he skillfully caught her fist. She looked at him in amazement, and he responded with a confident smirk.

"Aap..." Before she could utter another word, his left hand gracefully snaked around her waist, pulling her closer.

He leaned in, his warm breath brushing against her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"Sweetheart, tumhare har attempt ka defense aata hai hume...!" He whispered huskily, his words creating a tantalizing sensation that lingered in the air.

"Anubhav ji... please chhodiye hume...!" She mumbled, trying to free her hand.

But he didn't let her go; instead, with a playful grin, he effortlessly scooped her up in his arms. Haseena felt a rush of surprise and a flutter of butterflies, her heart quickening as he carried her towards the bed.

She tried to free herself, but he didn't listen, putting her on the bed and hovering over her with a mischievous smirk.

"Don't..Anubhav...please...!" Just three words she uttered, breathing abnormally, while he was smiling at her.

"Kyun? Ab kyun please kah rahi ho...kal toh taiyar thi..!" He said teasingly, gliding his fingers over her face, making her breathing even heavier as their chests touched.

"I know par tab hume aapka yeh wala roop nahi dekha tha...!" She confessed, her breaths heavy.

"Toh samjh lo hum wahi hai...!" He whispered, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine as he tenderly nuzzled her cheek while his fingers delicately intertwined with hers. Nervously, she tightened her grip nervously, feeling weak at her knees from the intoxicating closeness.

She tightly closed her eyes as she felt her husband's lips on her forehead, bringing a momentary sense of relaxation. However, as his lips continued their descent and met her earlobes, her breath hitched. Her heart pounded in her chest, each beat echoing the electric pulse of desire. She longed to free her hands, but his firm grip held them tightly.

As his lips touched her earlobe, Haseena suddenly felt her mind go numb, everything turning black as shadows closed in around her. She wanted to scream, but her throat felt constricted, as if choking. Panicking, she tried to move backward, pushing away the unseen forces.

*Thud*

Anubhav, who was just teasing his wife get pushed by his wife, his head colliding with the floor. Confused and concerned, he looked at Haseena, who was now sweating in the air-conditioned room.

Angry, he got up from the floor, about to shout at her, but he get tensed when he saw her still tightly closing her eyes, clutching the bedsheet, and moving her lips slowly, as if mumbling something.

"Haseena... Haseena..." he worriedly called her, rubbing her hand, but she didn't reply. "Haseena..." he patted her cheeks, but she showed no sign of response. Worried, he called her a few more times, yet she remained unresponsive. Tensed, he sprinkled water on her face, but it didn't work. Worried, he pressed her nose until she finally let out a breath through her mouth, and her eyes slowly opened.

"Tum thik ho na?" He asked worriedly.

"Haan..!" She replied, looking at him softly.

"I'm sorry, main toh bas tumhe thoda tease karna chahta...tumhe uncomfortable karne ka mera koi irada nhi tha...sorry...woh jo bhi kiya...pata nhi kaise itna aage...I'm really sorry Haseena...!" He apologized, feeling guilty.

"Koi baat nhi, aap sorry mat boliye...!" She said calmly, covering herself fully with comforter.

"Haseena...(worriedly).

" Hum thik hai bas hume kuch der akele chhod dijiye..!" She said.

"Par...please Anubhav ji..!" She requested.

"But... thik hai tum aaram karo..!" He sadly walked to his balcony while she was trying to understand what happened to her a few minutes ago.

"Aaj tak humne aisa sapna kabhi nahi dekha... woh sab... nahi woh Anubhav ji ke chhune ki wajah se toh nahi tha, phir kyun..?"

"Aaahh...!!!" Anubhav groaned, slapping himself for his actions.

"Hum tumhe aise uncomfortable nahi karna chahte the, Haseena. Hum toh bas tumhare saath thoda sa mazak kar rahe the taki tumhara gussa shant karke tumhe samjha sake ki humne tumhe kyun kuch bolne diya... par na jaane kaise itna behak gaye ki humne tumhari baat ko unsuna karke tumhe..." He angrily rubbed his lips, "Sorry, Haseena, I am really sorry... na jaane kaise humse itni badi galti ho gayi...!"

Anubhav cursed himself, crying inside for making his wife uncomfortable, unaware of the real truth.

To be continued...
______________________________________

Upcoming: Haseena sets a trap for Anubhav 🙆‍♀️

______________________________________

So, this was the 4th chapter of the story of "ISHQ MEIN TERE" .

How was it?

If you like the part then vote and comment and sorry for grammatical mistakes (is part mein toh sach mein because half part re-write karna pada🙂)

Thanks for reading ❤

~Atiwak