|~ THIRTY- SEVEN ~|

Triggering scene and dialogues.. ⚠️

Author

"Sir, vishwas karo hamara. Hum Haseena ko aise chot pahuchane ke bare mein soch bhi nahi sakte...!" Anubhav pleaded, struggling to open his eyes as he addressed Keshav, who sat opposite him on a wooden chair with bloodshot eyes after brutally beating him (flashback scene).

"Vishwas...hamari beti apni zindagi ke liye hospital mein lad rahi hai...use is halat mein dekh kar Hume khud par vishwas nahi ho Raha hai ...aur tum kah rahe ho tum par vishwas kare..!" Keshav's voice trembled with emotion and pain.

"Sir, hum aapki halat acche se samajh rahe hain..kyunki aapse jyada takleef hume ho rahi hai Haseena ko aise dekh kar, par yakeen maniye humne kuch nahi Kiya hai...bahut pyaar karte hain hum usse...kyu karenge hum uske saath aisa..!" Anubhav's voice cracked with emotion as he tried to hold back tears.

"Kyunki woh tumhare jaal mein nahi fasi aur isliye tumne hamari beti ko kidnap Kiya aur uske saath..." Keshav's words trailed off as he shut his eyelids, feeling helpless. "Kanoon se haath nahi bandhe hote hamare, toh sach mein tumhe yahi maar dete..!" he added through clenched teeth.

"Maar Dena agar humne aisa kuch Kiya ho...par humne nahi Kiya hai..!" Anubhav's voice was filled with desperation.

Their interrogation was interrupted when a constable entered, informing them that a lawyer wanted to meet Keshav.

A few moments later, the lawyer secured bail for Anubhav as he was just a suspect with no evidence against him. However, Keshav remained determined to seek a death sentence for his daughter's culprit.

After being granted bail, Anubhav stormed angrily into Sweety's house. Before anyone could comprehend the situation, he barged into Sweety's room, locking the door behind him. With a swift motion, he slapped her hard, sending her tumbling to the floor.

"How dare you...!" Sweety shot a glare of fury at Anubhav as she struggled to rise, but he swiftly produced a knife from his pocket and pressed it against her neck.

"Khoon sawar hai hamare upar...sach sach bol de kyu kiya aisa? Tujhe marna tha toh hume Marti..humse badla leti..Haseena ko beech mein laane ki jaroorat nhi thi..!" He growled with rage, the knife leaving a menacing mark on her skin.

She pushed him away defiantly, her voice dripping with contempt "beech mein main nhi, tum lekar aaye..Maine toh sidhe sidhe bola tha kar lo shaadi ho jao mere par nhi.. tum par toh bhoot sawar tha Haseena ka, waise planing toh rape ke baad maarne ka tha par kamini abhi bhi Bach gyi..par koi nhi agar Bach bhi gyi toh hosh mein aane ke baad woh khud ki jaan khud le legi...!" Her smirk only fueled his rage as he grabbed her neck in a fit of anger

"You bloody bitch...(He pushed her on the   bed) bahut shauk ho raha hai na masoom ladki ka rape karane ka...hum bataye tumhe rape ka dard kya hota hai..(He leaned menacingly close to her face, his anger palpable).

Sweety, who had been smirking in victory, grew frightened as she saw the flames of revenge in his eyes. She gulped in fear and attempted to push him, but he swiftly grabbed her hands with his left hand and pinned them above her head.

"Kyu ab kyu dar lag raha hai..!" He said, while cutting the sleeves of her dress with a knife, leaving a mark.

She winced in pain, but he ignored her discomfort and proceeded to cut off her dress and inflict cuts on her abdomen, causing her skin to bleed.