Introduction

Welcome back to another book of messed up plots and uncertainty in character development!

I'm so excited to start the second half of this journey with you all, and I hope that it's better than the last one.

I've been typing in advance but school caught up to me and I'm offline for most of the time. I still need to re-edit and type more but we'll see how that will progress.

Also, my publish schedule will be fluctuating every now and then so bare in mind of that when you start reading this book.

And I'm trying a new format, and style of writing... so let me know how you feel about that.

No hate towards my stories please, their pure imagination and ment for entertainment purposes strictly.

°°°

Very Important Author's Note

Greetings to all my readers,

First and foremost, thank you so much for giving my book a chance. I was very insecure about my writing and the whole publishing process in general, that I was on the verge of deleting everything.

But as more of you began reading, my view on it has changed. So thank you again, I would give you the stars if I could. I really appreciate you all so much.

Secondly, if you're new to the story I advise that you read the first part, For You, even though the plot is alittle messed up and I had no idea on how I was planning on making it easy to read.

But if you've made it this far with enough understanding, you have my respect.

Thirdly, I would love to hear from you all. To know your thoughts on the story and how I can improve it when I decide that it needs a bit of editing.

You don't have to be a regular commenter, but every writer needs feed back. So I'll be here waiting patiently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

NB!! For You; Everything will contain more mature content and themes than the first book. To mention a few;

intimate scences
•substance abuse
•mental illness
•violence
•vulgar language, etc.

If you are easily triggered or not comfortable with the scenes, I wouldn't think it best that you continue. There will be warnings in the chapters containinng the above mentioned highlight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And lastly, enjoy the story. Let's hope it's as entertaining as the first one.

This story is an original by @Sapphire2006luv , although the author does not own the displayed content, characters and mentioned places. The story plot and idea are of her own imagination and for entertainment purposes only. If this story is found on any other reading platform other than Wattpad, it is plagiarism and goes against copyright laws, and should be reported to the author.

Copyright 2023

Lots of love,
Hazelnut♡