7. Mint Moustache

"I call the window seat!" Jimin rushed past everyone as they were getting to their seats.

"As long as you keep your hands to yourself." Taehyung put his airpods in his ears.

"I mean I could..." Jimin messed up his hair. "But why would I want to?"

"No complaining on the drive." Jin said as he got into the driver's seat. "It'll just make the drive longer."

"Alright, can we all get settled?" Namjoon stood by the front. "This isn't pre-school. And who put the twins together?"

y/n and Felix were busy fighting over a seat that they both wanted so badly. "I saw it first!"

"Now way! I got on first!"

Lisa sighed. "Some things never change."

Yoongi lowered his hat. "Can you two get your shit together?" He shoved them out of the way.

"Oof!" They fell into the seat. "Get your butt off me!" y/n yelled.

Felix leaned back. "I actually prefer this seat."

Eunwoo pulled him off her. "Seriously dude?" He helped her up. "You okay?"

She pulled down her shorts that rocked up her thighs. "Yeah, I was about to break a few bones though."

"You can do that later." He smiled at her and guided her to their seat.

Jungkook and Jennie sat behind them, followed by Hoseok and Lisa. Jimin and Taehyung, and Yoongi and Felix. Namjoon sat up front with Jin.

Once everyone was settled down, y/n gave out the snacks as Jin began driving. "They'll finish that before we leave the city."

"I doubt it." Eunwoo looked back. "Yoongi seems to be asleep already."

"I'm not surprised."

Jennie tapped her shoulder. "Willing to trade?"

She turned to face him. "What you got?"

"Box of Oreos." She shook it as proof.

"I have mini swiss rolls." She handed them over and took the box. "Thanks."

She handed a few to Eunwoo, "Sorry, but there's no milk this time."

He chuckled and ate from her hand. "That's okay, I can compensate."

Taehyung grumbled. "Could you stop pulling out my airpod?"

Jimin snapped his fingers to the rhythm of the song that was playing. "My phone's charging and I'm bored."

"Then look out the window or something." Taehyung went back to being on his phone, swiftly taking back his stolen airpod.

Yoongi was fast asleep in the back seat, while Felix was busy looking out the window at the passing scenery. Trying very hard not to touch him as he wasn't looking forward to being glared at.

Jin was busy driving as Namjoon fed him a snack every now and then. "Can I have water?" He mumbled as he tried to chew on the chips he just got.

Namjoon opened the bottle of water and handed it to him carefully. Jin took it and gulped down everything, his Addams apple bobbing with every gulp.

"If there wasn't more than three people I'd be driving very fast by now." Jin chuckled.

Namjoon looked at him. "We talked about this."

"Yeah yeah, I remember." He cleared his throat. "Just because we can drive doesn't mean we should abuse that privilege."

"Hey I don't speak like that!" Namjoon groaned.