9. Bikini problems

Jungkook POV

The sun beams from the window blurred my vision. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up, my head was spinning. Maybe drinking wasn't the best idea.

I got up on my feet. Noticing that Eunwoo was still asleep, I stumbled out of the room. Holding onto the wall, I make my way to the kitchen.

Surprisingly, y/n is standing by the counter with several bowls. She hadn't noticed me yet, so I sneak past her to get some water. "Did you order that?"

She jumped and spun back to face me. "You scared me." She put a hand over her chest. "Morning."

"Morning." It came out deeper than I expected so I cleared my throat. "Are those for us?"

"Uh, yeah." She looked back at the bowls. "I asked the staff to bring them up." She handed me mine.

The bowl was hot so I quickly placed it back on the counter. "Hot."

"Sorry." She took my hand. "Did it burn you?"

Your touch is... wait what? "Nah, I'm okay."

After scanning my hands for any damage, she smiled at me and her attention went back to the bowls. She moved so gracefully, gently mixing each bowl as to cool it down.

I carefully take my bowl and rush to the living room, placing the bowl on the table. As I sat down on the carpet, the movement increased in the space. y/n went to every room to announce their meal and came to sit next to me.

"Good?" She looked at me with her spoon in hand.

I took a spoonful in my mouth. "Yeah. Thank you."

"I specifically asked them to make it alittle spicy. Since you like spicy food." She slurped from her spoon and began eating.

The others walked like zombies to the kitchen, and went straight back to their rooms with their bowls.

"I'm so glad I decided not to drink last night." She whispered. "Or else I'd be like them."

"I drank last night." I blurted out.

"And yet you're sitting here." She got up and went to the curtain. Drawing the curtains, I winced at the sudden bright light. My head began throbbing as a cool breeze hit my exposed skin.

She sat back down next to me. "You'll thank me later."

A groan left my mouth. "Not with this headache." I held my head, resting my elbows on my crossed legs.

"That bad?" I felt her fingertips in my hair. She massaged my scalp so gently that I wouldn't have known she was actually doing it.

Her fingers worked through my strands, taking away the throbbing feeling and leaving her fingerprints embedded on my scalp. My body relaxed completely at her touch, and I found myself longing for her warm embrace.

"Feeling better?" The words felt so distant. "Kookie?.... Jungkook?"

I snapped out of it when her fingers stopped their movement. "Huh?"

"Are you feeling better?" She gave me a worried look.

"Uh... it still hurts alittle." I lied.

She narrowed her eyes at me and messed up my hair. "Eat your food, I'll be right back." With that she left the room.

I stared at the empty spot next to me. What the heck is wrong with me?! I looked back at my bowl, the food infront of me didn't seem appetizing anymore. It looked so dull, but the moment I heard footsteps, I was eating it as if it was my last meal.