Chapter 200 Are you really willing to leave?

That night, Yun Ziqiu didn't leave after finishing as usual, but slept in the villa.

He never stayed out overnight and this was the first time.

This situation never happened even when I took care of Xia Yuandan four years ago.

The morning light entered the bedroom, and Xia Yuandan slowly opened his eyes. When he found a person lying next to him, his expression was startled, and he subconsciously moved his body.

Yun Ziqiu was woken up by him and frowned impatiently.

He raised his eyelids and glanced at Xia Yuandan beside him, stretched out his long arms to hold him in his arms, and said in a hoarse voice: "Don't move!"

Xia Yuandan's whole body was stiff. Such intimacy made him feel at a loss.

Just now, he actually heard a hint of tenderness in Yun Ziqiu's voice.

But this tenderness is fake. He can't take it seriously anymore!

Xia Yuandan lay on his back and let Yun Ziqiu hold him like a pillow.

Before he knew it, he fell asleep again.

When he woke up again, there was no one around him.

The scene when I woke up in the morning was probably an illusion.

Xia Yuandan smiled mockingly to himself, or maybe Yun Ziqiu wanted to stay on a whim.

He couldn't figure out this man, and he didn't dare to contact Yun Ziqiu again.

*

In one night, Gu Simeng got what she wanted from the private detective.

Four years ago, Xia Yuandan was adopted by Yun Ziqiu and became his lover.

When Gu Simeng saw Xia Yuandan's checkup receipt from the hospital, he felt like a thunderbolt.

Xia Yuandan is pregnant, but has the child been born?

So is Xia Kangan his child or his brother's child?

Also, what is the relationship between this child and Yun Ziqiu?

The time was too short and the findings were limited. But the information in the file still made Gu Simeng panic.

Xia Yuandan's existence would inevitably threaten her future status as the young lady of the Yun family. Gu Simeng felt that regardless of whether Xia Kang'an was Yun Ziqiu's son or not, the child could not stay in the Yun family.

Gu Simeng found Mrs. Yun and relayed to her what Xia Kangan said yesterday.

She didn't say that she had hired a private detective to investigate Xia Yuandan. She only said that she suspected that Xia Kang'an was not Yun Ziqiu's son at all.

After hearing this, Mrs. Yun immediately called Xia Kangan.

Xia Kangan told the truth: "Grandma, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have lied!"

Mrs. Yun refused to give up and asked: "Kang An, tell the truth to grandma. Are you really not Yun Ziqiu's son?"

Xia Kangan shook his head: "I have a father and a mother, but my uncle is not my father!"

Mrs. Yun's vision went dark, and she was so angry that she almost fainted. She never expected that Yun Ziqiu would dare to find a fake child to lie to her.

"Call Yun Ziqiu and ask him to come back to me!"

Mrs. Yun's face was ashen: "He stayed up all night last night. He wanted to rebel!"