Chapter 222 Yun Ziqiu, I will never believe you again

Xia Yuandan!

It's really him!

Yun Ziqiu was shaking with excitement.

The abnormality in his expression shocked the surrounding employees at a loss.

None of them could understand why an ordinary short video could make Yun Ziqiu so excited.

Yun Ziqiu kept staring at the phone, making the employee who gave him the phone mistakenly think that he was interested in this phone.

"Mr. Yun——"

He called out, wanting to ask about the situation.

Yun Ziqiu suddenly came to his senses, turned around and ran away with his cell phone.

Employee: "..." Can I still get my phone back?

Yun Ziqiu called his assistant and asked him to watch the short video: "Find the man in takeout clothes here."

The assistant was confused: "Does Yun always ask him to endorse the company's new products?"

Yun Ziqiu: "He is Xia Yuandan."

The assistant was shocked.

He thought Yun Ziqiu might be crazy!

I miss you so much!

"Mr. Yun, this guy is just an ordinary takeaway guy..."

Halfway through his words, the assistant was frightened by Yun Ziqiu's frightening gaze and did not dare to speak again.

"I said he is Xia Yuandan, and he is."

Yun Ziqiu's tone was determined.

He will never admit his mistake to the one he loves.

The assistant was very fast and immediately contacted the platform to find the address where the video was shot.

The combination of Xia Yuandan and Cheng Yan has many fans in the video APP. The two work together well and have gained countless fans in an instant.

At the same time, the number of customers on the food delivery platform has skyrocketed.

The company boss was very happy about this and agreed that Xia Yuandan would often make videos for promotion and pay him a certain amount of remuneration.

That day Xia Yuandan and Cheng Yan were filming outside. The director asked Xia Yuandan to ride an electric bicycle from a distance. Cheng Yan appeared from the side road and the two collided unexpectedly.

After explaining the specific content of the performance, Xia Yuandan arrived at the designated location.

He put on his helmet, started the electric car, and drove along the route he had planned in advance.

The electric car was driving smoothly on the small road, and suddenly a person rushed out from the side of the road.

Xia Yuandan slammed on the brakes and leaned forward, almost falling over.

A strong hand grasped his arm and supported his body.

Before Xia Yuandan could recover, the helmet was taken off.

Yun Ziqiu felt very excited as he looked at the person in front of him who he had been thinking about day and night and searching for for many days.

All this happened so suddenly. Before Xia Yuandan raised his head to see what was happening, a man's trembling voice sounded above his head: "New Year's Day——"

Even though Yun Ziqiu's voice had changed its tone, Xia Yuandan still recognized it immediately.

He felt the fingers on his arm drag him into the abyss at this moment.