Chapter 230 My wife doesn't want me anymore

Seeing that his wife and children were about to leave, Yun Ziqiu naturally wanted to follow.

He came forward shamelessly: "On New Year's Day, I also want to go to your house. Can you take me with you?"

Xia Yuandan completely ignored him and didn't respond to him at all.

Xia Kangan turned his head and looked over, "Daddy, you better not go."

Yun Ziqiu waved towards her: "Come here, let daddy give you a hug."

He hadn't seen Xia Kangan for a long time, and he really missed this little nanny at home.

Xia Kang'an walked to Yun Ziqiu, fearing that he would touch his arm that fell on his chest, and carefully hugged his neck, and said in a low voice: "Daddy, don't always make dad angry. He will hate you. .”

Yun Ziqiu smiled bitterly, he couldn't be more annoying.

"Look at you, you're ugly now and you're covered in injuries. Dad won't like you like this."

Xia Kangan sighed: "Uncle Gu is so handsome! He is so kind to dad!"

Yun Ziqiu is so angry in his heart!

His son has been brainwashed by Gu Xiangjin!

No, the love rival must be eliminated.

If Gu Xiangjin is allowed to stay with Xia Yuandan, it will always be a hidden danger.

"Daddy will definitely be kind to daddy. Son, please say a few nice words to daddy."

Yun Ziqiu told Xia Kangan in his ears that he must persuade Xia Yuandan not to run away with Gu Xiangjin.

Xia Kangan pursed his lips: "Let me think about it."

"Stop thinking about it!" If you think about my wife again, she will run away.

Yun Ziqiu said earnestly: "Son, I will buy you the latest Transformers, please help me! I will also take you to the amusement park and buy you ice cream."

Xia Kangan's eyes lit up: "Five Transformers plus five chocolate-flavored ice creams."

Yun Ziqiu high-fived him: "Deal."

After reaching an agreement, Xia Kangan left with Xia Yuandan.

Yun Ziqiu sat in a wheelchair and sighed: "My wife doesn't want me anymore."

The servant advised: "Young Master Yun, please go back to the ward and have a good rest. After you recover, you can go see the young lady."

Yun Ziqiu thought about it carefully and realized that this was indeed the case.

It is inconvenient for him to do anything with his injured hand.

As soon as he returned to the ward, Yun Ziqiu's cell phone rang. It was a call from his assistant.

The assistant said: "Young Master Yun, the perpetrator has been found."

Yun Ziqiu frowned: "How was the investigation?"

"This was a premeditated car accident." The assistant said: "The police station has opened a case. The driver refused to explain and only said that he used the brake as the accelerator. But after investigation, his account received a sum of money a week ago A remittance of 300,000 yuan. The amount is quite good, and we have checked the remitter’s information again.”

Yun Ziqiu's face was gloomy: "Find the person behind the scenes as soon as possible and find out why he targeted Xia Yuandan. Also, send someone to secretly protect Xia Yuandan to prevent him from being in danger."