Chapter 211 If you find it ugly, don't look at it

Even if Xia Kangan fell asleep, Xia Yuandan was not willing to put him down.

The nurse saw that it would be difficult for him to maintain the same posture for a long time. She gently advised him: "Sir, you can put the young master in the hospital bed."

Xia Yuandan smiled at her: "It's okay, I'll hold you for a while."

The nurse made the hospital bed and spread the quilt so that he could put down Xia Kang'an in his arms.

"Sir, you and the young master have such a good relationship! He keeps clamoring to see you when he comes to the hospital. He refuses to listen to anyone's advice!"

The nurse's words made Xia Yuandan's heart twist. He lowered his head and stared at Xia Kangan's sleeping face: "Yes! We have a very good relationship! I have watched him grow up since he was a child."

Xia Yuandan felt very guilty when he learned that Xia Kang'an was causing trouble in the hospital: "I'm so sorry, my child is disobedient and has caused trouble to you."

"Children are always willful." The nurse looked outside the ward door and saw that no one was passing by. Then she said, "Actually, the young master is very sensible. He even apologized to me. I can see that. , he doesn’t want to stay in the Yun family.”

Xia Yuandan was very sad, but there was nothing she could do.

He wanted to take Xia Kangan away from the Yun family and return to the peaceful Xiajia Village.

They live their lives as before.

Although the days are ordinary, they are warm and peaceful.

The nurse saw that he looked wrong and realized that she had said something wrong. She hurriedly changed the subject: "Sir, the doctor prescribed some oral medicine to the young master. I put the medicine on the table. The dosage is written on it. If you still If you don’t understand, you can ring the call bell.”

Xia Yuandan smiled gratefully: "Nurse, I really trouble you today!"

"Anyway, this is our job."

The nurse tidied up the ward and left.

She walked out of the ward and saw the man standing outside the door. She immediately lowered her head and said respectfully: "Young Master Yun!"

Yun Ziqiu's face was gloomy, his sharp eyes were like a scalpel, and he wanted to cut the little nurse in front of him into pieces.

Even with her head lowered, the nurse felt how scary Yun Ziqiu's gaze was.

She didn't dare to take a breath, and said anxiously: "Young Master Yun, if it's okay, I'll go and get busy first."

As she finished speaking, she walked away quickly.

Yun Ziqiu stepped into the ward, and the cold air all over his body made the surrounding atmosphere become depressing.

Xia Yuandan knew he came in and didn't look up at him.

He ignored Yun Ziqiu, but subconsciously held Xia Kangan in his arms tightly.

Yun Ziqiu clearly felt his resistance, and his originally gloomy face was now clouded: "I really underestimated you. You can flirt with others in the hospital."

Xia Yuandan gritted his teeth and refrained from arguing. He didn't want to wake up Xia Kang'an who had just fallen asleep because of the quarrel.

"Why don't you refute? Aren't you eloquent and articulate?"