Chapter 224 I beg you, don't leave

Gu Xiangjin's words were like thunder in Yun Ziqiu's ears. He looked shocked and froze in place, speechless for a moment.

Is Xia Yuandan carrying his child?

How can this be?

That child is obviously Gu Xiangjin's!

Yun Ziqiu argued: "Gu Xiangjin, do you dare to do this? That child is not at all..."

Gu Xiangjin frowned and interrupted him sharply: "Fart! If Xia Yuandan is pregnant with my child, what will happen to you? Xia Yuandan will be unlucky for eight lifetimes if he meets someone like you. If he first I would never be willing to hurt him like this when he meets me. Yun Ziqiu, you are such a beast."

The quarrel became louder and louder, and neighbors came to watch upstairs and downstairs.

Xia Yuandan tugged on Gu Xiangjin's sleeve: "Stop talking!"

What's the use of saying this?

If Yun Ziqiu was willing to believe him, she would not force him to abort the child.

"Young Master Gu, there is no need to waste your time with him. Go back!"

Gu Xiangjin stared at Yun Ziqiu's lost face and sneered: "I must make it clear today why I have made you feel wronged. Yun Ziqiu, please listen to me clearly! Xia Yuandan and I have always been friends. The child in his belly is yours. If I have touched him, why doesn't he smell of my pheromones? You are also an Alpha, and you should know this best. Also, as long as you want to check, can't you still find out? The real relationship between Xia Yuandan and I. After all, you don’t trust him at all."

Gu Xiangjin took Xia Yuandan's arm and protected him by his side: "Thank you for pushing Xia Yuandan further and further away. Every time you hurt me, you pushed him closer to me. Now you and he have no chance at all. Because, I won’t give you another chance to get close to him.”

"New Year's Day, let's go!"

Gu Xiangjin couldn't help but pulled Xia Yuandan out of the apartment.

Yun Ziqiu felt as if he had been struck by lightning and did not react for a long time.

Every word Gu Xiangjin said was like a slap on his face, waking him up completely.

yes!

Xia Yuandan only smelled of him from beginning to end.

He kept doubting the people who had long been his.

And that child... he killed it with his own hands!

Yun Ziqiu lowered his head and looked at the palms of his hands. He felt that his hands were stained with blood.

He killed his own child!

Guilt turned into a sharp knife and stabbed into his heart, causing Yun Ziqiu to kneel on the ground in pain.

What did he do?

*

Gu Xiangjin put Xia Yuandan into the car and took him to his hotel.

"Young Master Gu, I..."

Gu Xiangjin didn't give Xia Yuandan a chance to speak, so he interrupted him and said, "Have you brought all your documents?"

Xia Yuandan looked down at his pajamas: "I didn't take anything!"

My cell phone was in the apartment, not to mention my wallet and ID.

"Fuck!" Gu Xiangjin cursed: "It's because Yun Ziqiu, the idiot, is blocking the door and getting in the way. I'll find someone to get rid of him later, and you can go home and pack your things."