Chapter 225 Are you worried about him?

Yun Ziqiu knelt on the ground, hugging Xia Yuandan's legs tightly, choking and begging: "New Year's Day, I beg you, don't leave!"

He humbles himself to the dust and only hopes to keep the one he loves.

The sudden scene shocked Xia Yuandan.

The man in front of him was simply too strange. In his impression, Yun Ziqiu had always been arrogant and he would not bow to anyone.

Now she was kneeling at his feet, saying pleading words, even more humble than he had been before.

"You don't have to do this, it's useless."

Xia Yuandan was indifferent.

In his eyes, everything Yun Ziqiu did was just a bait to deceive him again.

No matter how delicious and tempting the bait was, he didn't dare to take the bait.

Feelings can be fatal, and now he just wants to live well.

After experiencing so much, Xia Yuandan suddenly realized that nothing is more important than cherishing yourself.

If you don’t cherish your own life, who can cherish it for you?

Seeing that Yun Ziqiu was still kneeling, Xia Yuandan took his arm and said, "Get up! Kneeling here is not good."

"New Year's Day, please go back with me."

Yun Ziqiu's eyes were red and watery: "For Kang An's sake, give me one last chance."

"You think about Kang'an now? What about before?"

Xia Yuandan laughed: "If you had thought about Kang'an in the past, we would not have reached this point. Who is to blame? You are such a big person, you should know that you must bear the corresponding consequences for your mistakes. I once suffered The humiliation and pain always remind me that I cannot forgive you. My self-esteem does not allow me to do so."

"Get up! Go back and take good care of Kang An."

Xia Yuandan pushed him away hard, and Yun Ziqiu was pushed to the ground.

The person in his arms had left, and he knelt on the ground alone, finally curling up slowly.

It feels like a piece of my heart has been dug out by someone, it hurts so much...

Who's to blame?

He remembered Xia Yuandan's question.

It's all his fault!

If he had been nicer to Xia Yuandan, they wouldn't be like this.

Xia Yuandan almost rushed downstairs and stood at the entrance of the unit, breathing heavily...

Facing Yun Ziqiu, he felt that the air had become thinner and even breathing became difficult.

The residual pain in his heart reminded him that he was not as cool and calm as he looked at all.

If you have liked someone for so many years, you will never forget it.

Even if he can't forget it now, he believes that one day this feeling will fade away, and Yun Ziqiu will gradually get out of his mind, his life... and become insignificant.

Xia Yuandan clenched her fists, raised her head and walked towards the gate of the community.

Gu Xiangjin was waiting for him across the road, and Xia Yuandan walked quickly towards the direction where the car was parked.