Chapter 235 Finally got my wife

Yun Ziqiu was stunned. He looked back and said aggrievedly: "Xia YuanDan, why did you hit me?"

Xia Yuandan snatched the gun from his hand and hid it behind his back: "Pervert! Who allowed you to mess with my personal belongings?"

"I'll do your laundry."

Yun Ziqiu said: "I live here, of course I have to help you share the housework."

Xia Yuandan blushed and said loudly: "Wash your own clothes. You don't need your help to wash mine."

"How can that be possible! It's already hard enough for you to cook, just leave the laundry to me."

Yun Ziqiu said very positively: "On New Year's Day, I know how to wash clothes, and they are very clean. If you don't believe me, I will show you."

In order to prove that he is really good at washing clothes, Yun Ziqiu steals Xia Yuandan's hand.

"Give me your clothes back."

Xia Yuandan's face was red, and he rushed over to grab it.

Yun Ziqiu dodged easily, and he quickly unfolded his vagina: "I have been watching videos recently to learn how to do housework. I know to spread the vagina first, apply laundry detergent on it, and then rub it with my hands."

Seeing him playing with his penis, Xia Yuandan felt extremely ashamed. He robbed him several times, but Yun Ziqiu dodged him.

Sweat broke out on his forehead in a hurry: "Yun Ziqiu, give me your clothes back."

"Hey! New Year's Day, I seem to have a ** like this too."

Yun Ziqiu picked up the waistband of his trousers: "Let me show you! I seem to be wearing this style today."

"you shut up!"

Xia Yuandan really wanted to strangle Yun Ziqiu to death. He felt that this bastard did it on purpose.

"Why are you blushing?"

Yun Ziqiu looked at his red face and said with a half-smile: "Are you shy? There is nothing to be ashamed of. I wash my wife's vagina, how normal is this!"

Xia Yuandan punched him on the arm: "Shut up!"

Yun Ziqiu immediately closed her mouth, bent down and started washing her vagina.

Seeing his private belongings being held by Yun Ziqiu, Xia Yuandan felt uncomfortable all over.

He rushed to grab it again, and Yun Ziqiu grabbed his wrist.

Xia Yuandan got into a fight with him and accidentally kicked down the laundry detergent bottle lying on the ground.

The thick laundry detergent flowed out. Xia Yuandan stepped on it and slipped, hitting Yun Ziqiu.

Afraid of him falling, Yun Ziqiu hugged his waist and hugged him.

They both fell to the ground, Xia Yuandan leaned in Yun Ziqiu's arms, and the scent of his pheromones lingered in her nose.

It’s so confusing!

Xia Yuandan's heart trembled, and a numbing feeling spread throughout her body.

He hurriedly thought about it, only to realize that he couldn't move at all.

Yun Ziqiu hugged his waist and held him tightly in her arms.

Xia Yuandan blushed and shouted: "Let go!"

Yun Ziqiu sighed: "I finally got my wife!"

Hearing the word "wife", Xia Yuandan felt terribly awkward, "Don't talk nonsense! I'm not your wife!"