Chapter 202 I got rid of him

Gu Xiangjin was a little confused, "Wait a minute, who are you talking about? Who is your uncle?"

Xia Kangan choked and said: "My uncle is Xia Yuandan! Uncle, help me!"

Gu Xiangjin jumped up from the sofa: "Where is Xia Yuandan?"

"No...I don't know!" Xia Kang'an didn't know where he and Xia Yuandan were at all. He only knew that there was a hospital around: "Hospital! Uncle, we are in the hospital."

Gu Xiangjin asked while putting on his coat: "Is there anyone around?"

Xia Kangan shook his head: "No one."

Gu Xiangjin grabbed the car keys, "I'll hang up the phone and make a video call to you. Will you answer the video call?"

"Yes, I will pick it up!" Xia Kang'an said.

Gu Xiangjin immediately hung up the phone and changed to a video call.

"Boy, stop crying! Crying makes me have a headache!"

Gu Xiangjin saw a little boy on the screen with tears on his face, crying so hard that his nose and face turned red.

He was most afraid that the child would cry. After putting the phone away, he started the car and said, "Now point the camera at the entrance of the hospital. Let me see which hospital it is?"

Xia Kangan immediately pointed his cell phone at the door of the hospital.

When Gu Xiangjin saw the name of the hospital, he turned the car and drove towards the hospital.

"Boy, just wait, I'll be there soon!"

Xia Kangan nodded: "Thank you, uncle!"

When Gu Xiangjin arrived, what he saw was Xia Yuandan fainted on the side of the road, with a little boy lying next to him.

The location where the two of them stood was very secluded, and it was considered a side road to the back entrance of the hospital.

It's not the main entrance and there are very few people around.

Occasionally, people would pass by, but they would take a quick look and then rush past, with no one stepping forward to help.

Gu Xiangjin cursed and ran over quickly.

It has been more than half a month since we last met. This meeting with Xia Yuandan was absolutely embarrassing.

Gu Xiangjin almost didn't recognize him: "Damn it, how did it happen like this?"

He picked up Xia Yuandan and found that he was light and had no weight that a man should have.

Gu Xiangjin frowned deeply and saw that Xia Yuandan's face was pale and bloodless. The key was that there was no aura of Alpha in him.

how so? Wasn't Xia Yuandan already marked by Yun Ziqiu?

Gu Xiangjin didn't have time to think too much and planned to send Xia Yuandan to the hospital.

Xia Kangan grabbed his clothes and said anxiously: "Uncle, don't go to this hospital, don't go to the hospital, don't go..."

"Your uncle is sick and must go to the hospital."

Gu Xiangjin had no patience and strode forward with Xia Yuandan in his arms.

Xia Kang'an walked around in front of him and blocked the way. He said with a sullen face, "My uncle is like this because he went to the hospital!"

Gu Xiangjin's expression froze, and he suddenly remembered that this hospital could remove Omega's marks.

Xia Yuandan actually went to wash off the marks!