Chapter 217 Mr. Yun, Mr. Xia is missing

"Dad, give birth to a sister!"

Xia Kangan raised his little face and stared at Xia Yuandan without blinking, with excitement in his eyes.

Xia Yuandan thought he had heard wrongly. He turned around and saw Yun Ziqiu's half-smiling face, and he understood immediately.

This scumbag actually taught his son bad things!

"Yun Ziqiu, don't go too far! What nonsense are you talking about in front of your children?" Xia Yuandan glared at the man beside him, wanting to slap him.

"You see how lonely Kang An is alone. Giving him a sister can be considered as having a companion. When they grow up, the brothers and sisters can help each other." Yun Ziqiu's plausive appearance made Xia Yuandan particularly annoyed.

The key to instigating his son to say such things is that Xia Kangan took the bait!

He suddenly remembered that Yun Ziqiu had not taken any measures in the lounge just now.

Xia Yuandan clenched his fists. This man clearly had a plan.

"On New Year's Day, let's have a baby sister! What a warm and wonderful family of four! I think our daughter will be very beautiful!"

Yun Ziqiu was good at seducing, "Look, we have a son. If you have another daughter, we can make one."

Xia Yuandan glared at him fiercely, turned around and walked out.

Yun Ziqiu chased after him and held his wrist: "We will eat soon, where are you going?"

Xia Yuandan shook him off: "I'm going to buy medicine."

Yun Ziqiu asked nervously: "What's wrong with you?"

Xia Yuandan turned around and looked at him coldly: "I bought the medicine for the aftermath. Young Master Yun must have been in a hurry and didn't prepare anything for me today. Of course I have to help Young Master Yun solve his problems."

Yun Ziqiu's expression suddenly changed: "What kind of morning sickness medicine should I take?"

"Of course it's contraception!" Xia Yuandan looked directly at him with sharp eyes: "Your Yun family belongs to the upper class, and I, an ordinary person with a flat head, can't afford it. If I get pregnant again, your old lady will force me to have an abortion. I was lucky enough to give birth. She will be snatched away by you and given to someone else as your daughter."

"The child you are carrying is Gu Xiangjin's child, not mine. It's my kindness to let you have an abortion. If anyone else dares to betray me like this, his life will be worse than death."

Yun Ziqiu's attitude is what makes Xia Yuandan sad the most.

This man never believed him from beginning to end. Others fanned the flames and spread rumors, and he believed them.

In Yun Ziqiu's heart, he was just a slut who had an immoral private life and slept with anyone who paid him.

I've been feeling distressed for a long time, and I'm slowly getting numb!

Xia Yuandan didn't say anything, didn't argue a word.

If Yun Ziqiu believed in him, he would stand by him unconditionally without any explanation.

Xia Yuandan walked out the door in silence. Seeing that he was going out to buy medicine, Yun Ziqiu said coldly and angrily: "Xia Yuandan, don't go too far! What do you want from me?"