Chapter 210 Don't cry

After seeing Yun Ziqiu, Xia Yuandan immediately stepped forward and asked eagerly: "Where is Kang'an? Didn't you say you wanted to return Kang'an to me?"

Yun Ziqiu handed the coat to the servant and said expressionlessly: "I have said this before, but not now."

Xia Yuandan's eyes widened slightly, with suppressed anger: "Then when will you let me take Kang An away?"

"It depends on my mood!" Yun Ziqiu's words completely angered Xia Yuandan, and he punched him.

His wrist was tightly held, and Yun Ziqiu pulled him into his arms. His dark eyes were full of sternness: "Try to make trouble again! I will prevent you from ever seeing Xia Kang'an."

Suffering not to resist and accepting any humiliation does not mean that Xia Yuandan is resigned and has no temper.

He endured it again and again, but finally couldn't bear it anymore.

He kept struggling in Yun Ziqiu's arms, using his hands and feet to break away from his arms: "Yun Ziqiu, are you still a human? You are simply a bastard, a complete bastard! The thing I regret most in my life is that I liked you. !You beast!”

Yun Ziqiu has always missed Xia Yuandan, who was obedient and obedient during his care, and he wants to get the old Xia Yuandan back. But the person who was shouting hysterically in front of him now was not the person he wanted at all.

What happened between them?

Why can't it be restored?

"Shut up!" Yun Ziqiu's eyes were filled with anger, almost swallowing up the figure of Xu Zhun reflected in his eyes: "Shut up! What qualifications do you have to condemn me? Who is the despicable and disorderly person? You keep saying this Who is the person who likes me and hooks up with Gu Xiangjin behind my back?"

"You and Gu Simeng are getting married, and you still come to pester me. Are you not mean? Do you know how to behave?"

Xia Yuandan didn't want to endure it anymore, and his sudden retort made Yun Ziqiu's expression froze.

Taking advantage of his hesitation, Xia Yuandan pushed him away and punched him in the face.

Yun Ziqiu staggered and almost fell to the ground.

He never expected that Xia Yuandan, who was usually as docile as a little sheep, would suddenly go crazy and beat him.

Yun Ziqiu's face turned livid, and he grabbed Xia Yuandan's strength and lifted him up.

The disparity in power between Alpha and Omega was clearly demonstrated at this moment.

Xia Yuandan tried to resist but it was useless. Yun Ziqiu dragged him and threw him onto the sofa.

Regardless of the fact that the bodyguards and servants were still present, he roughly tore his clothes apart.

Being insulted in public made Xia Yuandan extremely embarrassed and angry. His eyes were bloodshot and he roared in resistance: "Let go!"

"Asshole! Let me go!"

Yun Ziqiu saw him turning over and pressing him on the sofa cushion, and used his palms to tear open his clothes.

Tear!

The sound of tearing fabric sounded in the villa, making Xia Yuandan feel extremely ashamed.

He bit his lower lip and struggled desperately, but it was no use.

Soon, Yun Ziqiu took off his shirt.

When the servants and bodyguards saw this, they immediately backed away.