Chapter 231 I care about Xia Yuan Dan more than anyone else

His wrist was suddenly grasped, and the heat from his skin made Xia Yuandan's heart tremble.

He pulled his hand back hard and raised it to slap Yun Ziqiu.

Thinking that Xia Kang'an was still around, seeing him beating people had a bad impact on the children.

Xia Yuandan put down his hand and glared at the man in front of him: "Be honest and don't touch me."

Yun Ziqiu quickly retracted his hand, placed it by his side and gently twirled his fingers.

He wanted to leave the feeling of touching Xia Yuandan in his mind forever.

Love makes people humble.

He has now humbled himself to the dust and only hopes to save Xia Yuandan.

"New Year's Day, you misunderstood me."

Yun Ziqiu looked at him carefully: "I just want to ask if you are short of money? Leave me a card number and I will pay you the child support."

Xia Yuandan said coldly: "No need."

"There are many things that cost money to raise a child. Kang'an is also my son, and I have the responsibility and obligation to raise him."

Yun Ziqiu raised his hand and swore: "I swear, I will never disturb you."

Xia Yuandan looked at him and made sure that he would not leave the card number behind by any tricks.

Yun Ziqiu smiled happily: "I'll ask my assistant to transfer money to you."

Xia Yuandan didn't understand why Yun Ziqiu was so happy, but he didn't care. After all, he didn't lack Yun Ziqiu's money.

That afternoon, Xia Yuandan left Wencheng with Xia Kangan.

Before leaving, Cheng Yan came to the station to see them off.

Rubbing Xia Kang'an's soft and tender face, Cheng Yan was extremely reluctant to leave: "What will I do if you leave? Otherwise, I will leave with you! After all, we are a group. Without you to accompany me for live broadcasts, I have been unable to do it recently. Yachts are rarely received.”

Xia Yuandan said helplessly: "You don't need those yachts at all. Stay in Wencheng."

Cheng Yan sighed: "Then remember to visit me often."

Xia Yuandan agreed immediately.

Cheng Yan watched the two people walk into the pit before leaving.

Sitting on the high-speed train, Xia Yuandan's cell phone rang.

He saw text messages coming in all the time, and the beeps kept ringing.

Before he could open the text message, a call came in from an unknown number.

Xia Yuandan pressed the call button: "Hello!"

"Hello! Is this Mr. Xia?" A soft female voice came from the receiver.

Xia Yuandan: "I am."

"Hello, Mr. Xia! I am the financial manager of XX Bank. There is a large amount of money in your account. Do you need financial management or account management services for gold card users?"

Xia Yuandan was confused: "Large amount of money? I don't have much deposit in my account."

He bought a house with the money from Yun Ziqiu's reward and didn't have much savings.

“Mr.

Xia Yuandan was even more confused. Where did the large sums of money come from?

After hanging up the phone, he opened his phone and his eyes widened in shock when he saw the content of the text message.