Part two

Third person Point of view

Mikle was the first one to be found dead, Then it was Renee. Cops thought it was Vice. He was the twin of Mikle and the ex-boyfriend of Renee. Renee cheated on Vice with his twin Mikle, She then ended the relationship with vice for Mikle. The cops Feel Vice was in a jealous rage, he killed Mikle, then Renee. Ace, Tony or Alex thought that, I mean, come on, how could their own friend be a killer? Someone had them all tricked, but the thing was, who was it? No one knew.
It was now a clear night, Vice, Tony and Alex walk to Ace's foster parents house, The front door was open, That was odd, they bust in, His foster father, Jack, was in his chair, clearly dead, Tony lets out a horrified scream, Alex quickly covers his mouth, Vice walks forward to the kitchen, their stood the killer in the act. In the act of killing his foster mom, Alice. She gives a grone, she seems to be drowning in her own blood. The killer lets her drop to the floor, He turns to Vice shaking the knife at him, Vice steps back giveing a small yelp.
As tony and Alex come running up, The killer leaves out the back door, "who was that?" Alex demands, "I dont fucking know! It looked like that damn weird bitch from them stab movies! The one they called the GhostFace mask killer!" Vice yells quickly, Tony gives another yell, He then runs down the hall to Ace's room. "Wheir the fuck is Lynn?" He demans when he got their and saw noone their, The other two go running, "I dont fucking know, See if he snuck on the phone he has and texted you" Vice says to tony.
Tony quickly rips out his phone, a text on snapchat showed, 'They let me go to the park, i'll be there if u bunheads come looking for me' Was the text. He lets out a relieved sigh, As Tony calls Ace, Alex calls the police. Ace got their quickly, "holy fuck!" He yells falling back, He sees all the blood and police, "What the fuck?" He adds, "I mean, I could fucking careless due to them being abuseive shit heads, But aint no way im going back into foster care!" He adds.
"May I know where you were?" A police officer asks, "Yah i was at the damn park down the road," Ace says quickly. "Any proof," He demands, "yah yah." He shoves the phone at the officer, "Me and Tony have a tracking app, he can track me. I can track him, Also I was taking a lot of videos and pictures," he says, The officer takes the phone looking through the phone.
He hands the phone back. "We may need it later," He mutters than walks away, Soon Ace's Foster care system Agent comes, "Are you okay Acelynn?" She asks, "Yes may i'm perfectly fine," Ace mutters with a eye roll, He takes the slushy she had drinking it, she's shocked for a moment, "That was mine but okay," She mutters pulling out a file, "Good news I guess...considering their dead,....We found your sister, Your only half related, but she said she'ed take full custody of you." She adds, "on my mum side or dads side?" He mutters,  May pulls Ace down to whisper in his ear, "Both Your fathers are that damn psycho killer Billy Loomis," She whispers.
Ace rolls his eyes standing back up, "According to DNA, Your siblings, No idea on how, considering he died 25 years ago but eh, like they say, never assume the killer is dead" She says, He lets out a sigh, "I'll go pack my shit i guess," He walks off to pack. Sam and Tara Carpenter walk in shaking their heads. "This place is a mess..." Tara Mutters.
20 minutes later ace walks out with a large duffle bag, Tony follows holding a box, the box was of Ace's mothers things, "That's all your bringing?" May asks, "Its all i fuckin came with May" He mutters, He swiftly walks past Sam and Tara not knowing, "He seems real friendly" Sam says, Tony walked over hearing what they said, "Im going to assume you two are Sam and Tara?" He asks, Sam and Tara both nod their heads lightly. "Ace is really....sweet....he just has his moments,....he uh...kinda...saw his mother get killed then being in the shit foster care system...." He says.
Sam nods, "We heard, and his schizophrenia." She says, Tony nods, "So he might seem like a dick head for a while...New people and all that," He adds, Ace yells for Tony, he quickly runs out, Alex and Vice follow Tony out, May, Sam and Tara walk out the house, Their on the front lawn stood the one and only Gale weathers, "Acelynn Loomis!" She says tauntingly, "Can I ask you a question?" She adds, "Just did." Ace mutters. "Let me guess...you want us to smile for your show? Well how about this," Alex mutters, and before Alex could do a thing, Ace Smerks, one that anyone could tell that looked like Billy Loomis, as he gave the bird.
Ace lets his hand and smirk drop, "Get the fuckin camera out my face before i get a baseball bat and smash it," He spats out then throws the duffle bag in Mays car, he gets into the passenger seat, Tony follows just sitting in the back, Vice and Alex stand sid by side at the passenger window. May soon comes to the window gently pushing Vice and Alex away, "I'm not giving you the ride Ace, Get out the car so you can meet your sister," May says gently.
Ace gives an eye roll reaching back grabbing the oversized duffle bag. Then comes out, Tony follows, Gale watches Ace, Ace gives her a light side eye before looking back at May, "Can this be hurried up, I still have to study for the end of the unit test in My math class." He says, He knew damn well he wasn't going to study, but he wanted to get out of there and sleep.
May gives a light eye roll walking away to Sam and Tara, "I'm sorry....he's being a tad impatient...If he's acting like a dick head, I'm sorry in advance," She says, Sam gives a light nod, "It's fine." Tara says. They walk over to Ace, Tony, Alex and Vice. "Acelynn, Tara, Samatha. Tara, Samatha, Acelynn." May says as a quick introduction, "Just call me Ace," Ace says as Sam says. "Just call me Sam" Vice gives a light chuckle as he grabs Ace's duffle bag, starting to run. He gives an irritated sigh giving Alex a look, Alex then runs after Vice to get the duffle bag back.
"Nice to meet you both," Ace mutters, Sam smiles. "Nice to meet you as well Ace." She says lightly, "Is this all your stuff?" Tara asks, "Yeah..." Ace mutters, Alex comes back with the bag, "I'll take it," Sam offers. Alex's head tilts, then nods handing it to Sam, Tara looks at Tony, "I can take the box if you like," She offers, Tony quickly shakes his head knowing Ace would right away say no, He grips it tighter, "Sorry," Tara says quickly, "I'll carry the box," Ace mutters, Tonys grip becomes lose as Ace grabs it. The name 'Angelica' Was on it, "was Anglica your Mother?" Sam asks mildly, wondering.
Ace basically skips the question, Sam understands, "Can we go now please?" Ace asks lightly, Sam nods, "Yeah the car is this way." She says, Ace nods. "Alright, Ill see you dip shits At school tormrow," Ace says Looking at his friends, Alex nods giveing Ace a playful punch on the shoulder, Vice ruffles up Ace's hair, Ace then harshly smacks his hand away, "Thanks jackass." He mutters glaring at Vice, Tony jumps up to give Ace a hug, "See you later Short shit" Ace mutters to Tony. Tony laughs lightly, "Alright Tall ass," Tony says, Ace gives a light smile. Tony, Alex, and Vice walk away, Ace's smile drops as he turns to Sam and Tara.
The car ride to Sam's place was long and quiet. The house Sam got, Was Her and Ace's, Fathers childhood home. As they pulled up in the driveway, Ace gets a good look at the address, He hums, "Whats up?" Sam asks Turing to Ace. He's quite for a moment, "This address is in my mothers dairy," He mutters with a shrug, Tara looks at Sam, Sam shakes her head as Ace glares at his phone, It seemed like he was Hiding it, "You don't have to hide your phone....We know how Alice and Jack were...May told us...you can have it out," Tara says, Ace looks up at her with a light nod pulling it out his pocket.
They walk up to the house, Tara opens the door, Letting Sam and Ace in, She follows, Mindy And Chad were in the front room watching the TV, They quickly switch it off when they see Ace, "That's her?" Chad asks looking at Tara, "Him. Yes, that's Him." Sam says to Chad, Mindy and Chad both glare at Ace. Ace seemed bothered by it. "Oh," Mindy says, "Why are you two being so uptight? I don't see sticks you your ass," Ace says looking at them both, Mindy rolls her eyes as Chad looks at Ace, "No need to be a dick head," He says, Ace gose to say something back But Tara stands in front of Him and Chad, "Do Not fight." She says quickly, "Come on Ace, i'll take you to your room," Sam says quickly, Ace glares at Mindy and Chad, He then looks away following Sam.
They get to the upper floor, "This is mine and Taras room, At the end is Chad and Mindys," Sam says, Ace nods watching as Sam points, "The master bedroom is off limits, Don't open the door, don't try to go into the room please," She says and looks at Ace, Ace Tilts his head as he nods, "Why not?" He asks, "Reasons we are not getting into right now," Sam says, Ace nods, Sam goes into the bedroom between Mindys, Chad and Sam, Taras room.
Ace hears a small click form the master bedroom, His head turns and tilts slightly, He sees part of a face, A brown eye, tanned skin, The eye was looking at the box of his mothers old things, He sees what little of the lips revealed mouth 'Angelica'. The person's eyes widen and look at Ace's face. Ace and the unknown person make slight eye contact before the person draws back quickly but quietly shutting the door.
"Come on Ace" Sam says going back out in the hall to grab Ace, Ace tenses up quickly flinching back slightly, Sam lets go right away, "Sorry." She says quickly, "I didn't mean to startle you," She adds, "It's fine, Im fine," Ace quickly mutters,"I hope you know no one here is going to hurt you," Sam says as her head tilts, Ace gives a hum, "I'm not lying Ace. Chad and Mindy might be a tad up tight...but they have their reasons, we all do...." She adds, "Lets just..uh...go to my new room," Ace says clearing his throat, He clearly wanted to skip over the topic.
Sam helps Ace set the room up, "After school  tomorrow," we can go to the mall...maybe get some room decor you want?" She says, "Really?" Ace asks, His eyes narrow as his head tilts, He isn't used to Adults being nice to him, "Yeah, Also, Tara got pizza, Would you like to have some?" She says going to the doorway, Ace shakes his head, "No i'm not Hungry..." Ace replays back laying on the bed, Sam nods leaving the room.
The next day was slow for Ace, At the end of the day, Ace, Tony and vice hand out by the water fountain, "Has anyone heard from Alex? Its not normal for him to miss school," Ace says, "Yeah, he's been missing all my calls," Vice says, "Where the hell have you been? Your mother is going to skin you once she gets the call you skipped half the day," Tony says, Vice shrugs, Ace glares at Vice, "Lets go to Ace's place and see how nice his new family is," Tony says, Ace gives a chuckle, "They are chill.." He says as he gets up, they began to walk.
Ace opens the door, Vice pulls his hair, Ace then turns around slapping Vice, "Bitch" He says, quick footsteps eco in the front room, then up the stairs, the door slams, "Who in-" Ace mutters turning and entering the house, "I brought Tony and Vice over...I hope that's okay," He says looking at Sam, Sam nods, "Just don't get too loud," Tara says, They nod heading up to Ace's room.
They mess around and do some homework for about an hour before Ace turns on the tv, Vice switches it around stations, "I'm having a little Party  tomorrow,"night, yall wanna come" Vice says "Sure," Ace and Tony says at the same time, Vice stops on a new station, "Guys!" He says loudly, Ace turns seeing Alex house, "Why is Alexanders house on the fucking news?" Ace demands, "Local Teen found dead. They say that around noon he was brutally murdered in his own room, his parents were at work," The news lady says, "What?" Ace says, he sounded angry but there was a hint of something else in his voice, Tony starts to cry.
Ace angrily Grabs his jacket. "Got to be fucking kidding me," He says throwing it on, He rushes down the stares, The news was on in the front room tv as well, Sam, Tara, Chad and Mindy watch the tv in awe. Ace basically slammed the door open and as he went to go walk out, Sam quickly jumps up grabbing Ace, "Fucking let me go," Ace yells in a low warning tone,  He glares at Sam. "Ace. Don't. I understand, I've had friends who have been killed, I understand he was your friend, but the last thing you need to do is going over there." She says, Ace's Jaw clenches.
Sam closes the front door and lets Ace go, He storms back up to his room, "Oh my god, stop being such a cry baby" Vice mutters looking at his phone, "Vincent If your going to be a asshole to Tony, Get the fuck out, The last thing he needs is your ass doing your shit," Ace mutters throing his jacket down, "you have no room to talk, Your being such a bitch," He mutters, "One, I prefer dick head, Two, I have all rights, Your the one being a incentive ass hole" Ace says as he drops next to Tony.
"At lest I dont walk around Seeing my Dead best firend," He says as he grabs his jacket, "At lest im not the one who got her fucking killed!" Ace yells loudly, He stands back up. Chad quickly enters the room, Sam following, Sam walks over to Ace, As if to hold him back so he doesn't do anything, "Come on, Dude, Get out before i remove you" Chad says, "I was leaving anyways," He mutters glaring at Ace. Ace pulls away from Sam, going back to Tony, Chad looks at Sam, He and Sam then leave while Ace tries to calm Tony down.
A few minutes later Ace and Tony walk out, "I'm walking him home" Ace mutters. Tony clings onto Aces arm, Mindy tilts her head at how they were, "You two dating or something?" She asks, "Hell no, Tony and Alex were together, Bambi is more like my little brother," Ace says, Mindy gives a small nod, "Alright, be safe, if anything seems strange as your walking, Call me" Sam says, Ace nods as they leave.
–—----the next night—-----
Ace shows up to Vice's Party. "Hey!" Vice says, "Be happy im here," Ace mutters, "Tony is here, Hes sitting on the couch," Vice says, "And i see your little family aint here," Vice adds, "No...why the fuck are they going to come to a Highschoolers party? Plus i snuck out" Ace says, "Back to your old habits huh?" Vice says, "Same Habits, New house, new people" Ace mutters walking in the front room. What Ace did not know, What no one their knew, was that house, was one Sidney's Prescots old childhood home.
"Where the hell is he?" Tara asks, "The windows open, My guess he snuck out," Mindy says, Sam sighs, "I overheard The one kid talk about a party at his place," Chad says, They all look at each other, "Shit," Sam and Tara mutter, They go upstairs, THey knock on the Master bedroom door in a pattern, The door Opens, "What?" The person asks, "Something is going down...we might need you as back up," Sam says, The person nods, "I'll be out in a moment," they say as the door closes, "Chad, Mindy, stay here," Sam says, Clearly they didn't like it but nodded.
It was now around midnight, Most of the drunk teens had cleared out, Leaving Tony passed out on the couch and Ace was watching a stab movie muttering to himself, Vice was cleaning up while trying to push out the rest of the teens.
Vice goes to the spare bedroom to see if anyone their was sleeping, He didn't find anyone sleeping, He found one of the older kids, laying in a pool of blood, He gives a yell before going to the living room, His eyes first see Tara and Sam, "What- I-, T-there's a dead person in the spare bedroom-" He mutters, "Dead person?" Tony mutters still in a small sleep. He suddenly wakes up, "dead person? Wheir the fuck is Ace?"Ton says jumping up, "I dont know, I havent seen him since he was in the kitchen geting a mtn dew! That was over a damn hour ago!" Vice yells, "Stop yelling!" Tara says.
Sam sighs. "What if he left...or went somewhere else?" She asks, Before anyone could answer, Tony lets out a yell seeing someone in a ghost face costume, it seemed old, ratted up, They seem to hasstate seeing Tara and Sam, "Oh fuck were about to die!" Vice yells, He darts to the cabnet behind him grabbing his dads Pistel, Tony runs behind Vice to get protection.
The attacker lunges at them, Vice shots, But misses. "Always a shitty shot!" The attacker says, They had the Ghost face voice changer on, "My room! I can jam the door so he cant get in!" Vice yells, They all run up the stares, The attacker follows. Tara turns kicking the attacker he grunts falling down the steps, but quickly gets back up.
The attacker chases the grouponce more, As Vice jams the door he drops the pistel he had, The attacker kicks the door in and kick the pistel into the hall way.Tara, Sam, Vice and Tony stand in the room. They all looked tired and in fear. He takes off his mask once he has the group cornered, the suit he had on was Billy Loomis' old suit, behind the mask was Ace Loomis. Sam shakes her head not believing her brother was the killer, Tony gasps not being able to understand his firend, his sibling, the person he knew to be sweet and innocent, was the killer, Tara stays quite watching carefully, Vice is hit with real fear, regret and relizition. "Lynn....Why?" Tony asks near tears, "why kill Renee, Alex....My own fucking brother?!" Vice yells. "You want to know why? HUh?" Ace shouts, They all flintch back, "He's fuckin lost it-" Tara wispers. "Ill fucking tell you why." Ace hisses out thowing his fathers mask down, he rips off the rest of the suit, then the gloves. Ace looked terrible, dreadful, his hair was a mess, all gressy looking, he had a crazy look in his eyes, Hurt and anger mix in, "You let my firend get killed, You did what you fucking did and caused my Clare to get killed." He hisses out, "Your the falt to all this, you took what was close to me, you took what was keeping me normal!" He yells, The famous Loomis smirk comes to his face. "So, I took from you, the only people you loved, the only people you cared about!" He adds and Laughs, Tony flinches fully in fear, "Lynn! You still have me!" Tony crys out, Sam moves infrount of Tara, Vice and Tony, trying to protect them, "You arnt Clare! You dident go thro the shit we did! You dident have the pain or all the siffering We fucking did!" Ace yells, his smerk still their, the crazy, hurt, angery look still in his eyes, but tears fall. "Ace. Please, Stop." Sam pleads, "Don't!" Ace yells pointing the knife at her, "Please. Don't." Ace says, more softer, "He needs to pay for what he fucking took from me, He felt pain with the lose of hislover, his best friend and his fucking useless ugly brother! Now it's his turn!" He yells his voice going back to crazy, mad, his grip on the knife tightens. Footsteps enter the room, Ace doesn't notice as his death stares the group, Sam doesn't look away knowing who it is, More fear enters Tony's eyes, Tara lets out a gasp looking. Ace turns, He sees the one and only Billy Loomis, A middle sized scar on his head, where he was shot, it was a Mystery on how he was alive,  "No! No! No! Your not fucking real! Stop! Not fucking real!" Ace yells, shaking his head, "I'm real Buddy, Clam down," Billy says softly. "No no no!" Ace repeats looking back at the group. "Mind tricks, MInd tricks," He mutters angrily pointing the knife to the side of his head, small drops of blood from around the knife tip. Billy moves quickly grabbing Ace, The shock of it forces Ace to drop the knife, He lets out a loud yell, followed by a loud sob. "No! No. no. no!" He yells fully in tears, he tries to fight back but Billy's grip only tights. Ace's body goes limp, Billy slowly moves sitting on the floor. Aces back is to Billys chest, Billy's arms still tight around Ace as he shakes and sobs, "It's not worth it, Never will be" Billy whispers setting his chin on Ace's head, Vice and Tara stand back as Sam and Tony move to Ace, Tony being slow, still scared of Ace.
Later on when Ace was alone, Vice came into the room Billy put Ace in, Vice had a sick grin on his face, Ace seemed to have been distracted, blank stare on his face, his eyes staring at the blood stained wall from the random guy he killed beforehand. Vice was quiet, A knife with him.
He steps on glass, "What do you want vice?" Ace's tone was cold, "How did you know it was me," Vice asks with a nervous chuckle. Ace shrugs. "Kinda like how I know you were the one who killed Alex," Ace says, still not looking at Vice. Vices grip on the knife he had tightens as he moves closer.
"No. No It wasn't, we all know it was you." Vice says, Ace turns quickly, His head tilts, a cold look on his face, "Why would I want to Hurt bambi? Hurt my little brother, Take away what he loved...?" He grew quiet, "I had no need to harm Alex or Tony...they didn't do me wrong, unlike you..." He adds. Vice freezing, letting his smirk stay, "See...Acelynn. This is why you need to take your meds, clearly your schizophrenia is messing with you, I have no need to hurt Alex" He says.
Ace runs his hands through his wet hair, "You don't need a reason, You were always a follower....When Me and Bambi joined student console together, you then joined, When I joined the football team, then you joined,......You heard a new killer is back, In your mind, that was cool. So like everything, you followed..." Ace says, turning back to the wall with the dried blood.
This Angered Vice, Ace was right. He hates it so much, He lunges at Ace, Ace turns moving some but still gets stabbed in the shoulder, "MotherFucker!" Ace yells out in pain. Ace swings his left arm up quickly, The knife he managed to smuggle with him, rips into Vices Throat. He falls to the ground. Footsteps come running as Ace rips the knife out of his shoulder, He grunts in pain as blood flows from that spot.
At the door was Billy and Sam. Sam shakes her head as Billy runs in. A loud crack comes from Ace's neck as he stretches it, The white shirt he had on slowly becomes drenched in blood, "Christ" Billy mutters, taking his shirt off to use it as a tourniquet.