Part Seven

Ace's Point Of View

    The police dragged us aside, questioned us, "What part of, 'I was at the school party' cant you get through your fuckin skull? Then I when I came back I was in the kitchen cooking, then into the shower for a hour and after I came out into my room, I heard a thud in my closet, I thought it was my cat, No its was the fuckin killer. Now I'm not going to repeat myself for the third time." I say with an eye roll.
    "Ace calm down," Andrew mutters, The police lets us go, Andrew walks away to his car leaving Tony to cling onto me crying, "Bambi, Clam down, Its fine" I whisper as I look around, I seen the well known reporter Gale Weathers, She was talking to a group of people, It was my sister, Tara and the twins, They were glaring over at me. I roll my eyes as I drag Myself and Tony away.
A medic came over trying to offer help, "Im fine, I don't need help, thank you anyways," I say, They nod and Alex comes back, Tony pulls away going back to him, They wander away to a tree. A police officer comes up to me, "I'm sorry to inform you, But we found your cat..." He says, sorrow laced his voice, Anger grows in me.
He hands me Mavericks light blue collar, his blood was splattered on it, "I'll Get him cremated Ace, Don't worry" I hear Tony's voice say, I nod holding back tears, I wipe off the bloody name tag letting out an aggressive sigh. I hear footsteps behind me, as I slip the still bloody collar onto my wrist as if it was a bracelet. "Excuse me miss-" The lady says, I turn to see Gale Weathers, "Its Sir. What do you want?" I say, a demanding tone to my voice.
Her right eyebrow raised, she hums, She then proceeds to try to attempt to grab my ID that was hanging off of my key chain, I smack her hand away, "Don't touch what isn't yours," I say, A bitter tone to my voice, "That's assault Mister Loomis," She says calmly, "And your breaking my privacy. I did not give you permission to try to even touch me or even record me," I say and glare at the camera man. She rolls her eyes with a sigh.
    She waves him off, "I just wanted to ask a few questions," She adds with a smile, "Knowing your parents....Billy Loomis and Angelica Morgan.....The Morgan family were a mafia.....dead or in jail....Im just wondering if you are turning out just like them....with all the recent killings.....and that bloody animal collar....Did you kill...Mr.Maverick?" She asks, "Who in the fuck do you think you are? Just because My parents are killers and my mums side are killers dosen't fucking make me one. And no, I would never fuckin kill my cat, I might have schizophrenic Episido witch causes me to break a something, But never Harm my cat or my friends, Now get the fuck out my face." I angrily and Bitterly snapped.
    An almost smerk comes onto her face, as if she wanted that from me, "Do you take medication for said schizo-" She begins to ask but Andrew quickly comes over. "Enough. Go pester Sidney or the Carpenter family." He says angrily, he grabs my upper arm in a way to pull me away.
I quickly pulled back, letting out an angry huff as I glared at Gale Weathers. "If any of what was just said gets. 'Anonymous' put it out there. We will have an issue" Tony mutters rubbing his eyes. "And keep us out of your rubbish books" I add bitterly. I pull out my cigarettes quickly, lighting one.
"Guys.... Can we go to my house? The one that's a little ways away from the park?" Tony asks. That's when Roux finally shows up. "You son of a bitch! Wheir the fuck have you been? Know what- I don't even want to know. Its been painted all over the fuckin news about whats been goin on and your gone the whole night!" I yell. Gale and the group look over at us.
"What do you mean by that? I was at work! Do you think I'm the killer?" Roux says, his tone quiet. Soft. "What else do you want me to think? Four people died! People we knew! Man." I add. He grows quite. "That's kinda tough to say Ace....you know he takes his job seriously.." Tony says. "Yeah. A great fuckin cover for a killer." I mutter.
"Also. If you don't mind, me adding. We were attacked at our job. Then you show up here ten minutes later," Sam says walking over with the others.
"Oh bloody hell. Hey Sam" Tony mutters. I let out a sigh, "Tony, Andrew . Lets just fucking go man. I ain't dealing with this shit no more." I mutter not wanting to deal with Sam, "Hey! Ace. Stop." Tara says. "Don't even right now Tara," I began to walk away. Andrew followed me. "Where are we going?" He asks. His head tilted, "my mum's old place." I mutter as I get into the car, "You mean the Morgan Murder house?" He whispers , a slight scared tone to his voice. I hum. A person in the driver's mirror caught my eye. It was her.
She chuckles. "So your sister comes back and you blow her off like the smoke leaving your mouth. You know the killers are out there. Yet you're going to leave. Your colors will shin again Lynn' She says.
I roll my eyes. "I don't need any of your bullshit right now Clare." I say. As Andew slams the car door shut. She disappears leaving my reflexes. "Seeing and talking to your dead firend again I see?" He says. A worried tone to his voice. "One: don't slam my car door shut. Two: so fucking what if i am." I say backing out and speeding past Tony and the group.