Part Six

Sam's Point of view
    News got around that someone new was the ghost face killer, Me, Tara, Chad and Mindy were now back in Woodsboro, have been for a while. The news was on, they were reporting. "And now for breaking news, A small apartment building in Woodsboro, was attacked twice in one night, First time about Nine pm, Killing two students, Peter Micraw and Leonardo or more known as Leo Davedson, Then around midnight, the killer strikes again, killing River' Woodland and Thomas 'Tj' Bluefly, Leaving the other three students who in the apartment alive and somehow escaped, We now will switch over to Lilly reporting live from the apartments," The news lady reports, Tara looks over at me, I sigh shaking my head. It was the apartment building we all lived in.
    The reporter Lilly comes into view. Three people stood behind her, All of them tall, "I'm Here with Tony Ritchie, Andrew Andyson, And Ace Loomis, The tree who managed to escape." The reporter says, As she lists off their names, the camera zooms in on their faces, Tony has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, he seemed to be the shortest, fear and sadness laced his eyes, you could tell he had been heavily crying, Andrew was a strawberry blond boy with dark roots his eyes were the color of olives. He was the tallest one there. Andrew seemed highly upset, almost on the verge of tears but kept wiping his eyes to get rid of the tears that were trying to fall.
Ace had a cut on the left side of his face, a blank look on his face as well. No fear, pain, sorrow, It was as if he was unaffected that he just probably saw four of his friends die. I was worried about him. We all were at work. Our father had disappeared three months after we were all living together. Andrew was now holding a sobbing Tony as Ace looked as if he had no idea what to do, the cameraman zooms in to the police bring out two stretchers, body bags on them, "Not even two hours ago, Their other two friends were brutally murdered, now there friends are dead, Police say all three are on the top of the suspect list," The reporter says drowning on.
A scream comes from the back room,"The son of a bitch is back!" Chad yells, Mindy was next to him, she had a slash on her arm, A person in a ghost face costume was running after them, Chad quickly moves shoving one of the food racks, it lands on who ever it was pining them to the ground,