Epilog

Third person Point of view

A medium height lanky figure opens the unlocked back door, Ace had forgotten to lock it after getting back home from the party his dad; Billy, allowed him to go to. The house was quite, still, everyone was asleep, or so the figure thought. Billy and Ace were away, both in their rooms, Ace was on face time with Tony and Billy was in his room watching tv.

The figure moves into the light of the kitchen, another ting ace did, left the light on, the medium height lanky figure, was a man, he looked to be about 45 or 46, his hair was scruffy and looked dry, his left eye a threatening green as the right eye was no longer there, instead a scar overlapped the closed eyelid. He was scruffy looking. He rubs his face as he makes his was from the kitchen to the living room, It was messy, the couch had pillows all out of place and blankets draped off of it mainly on the floor. A recliner in the front connor far from the front door was a mess as well, game consoles, chargers, cords and remotes cluttered in the seat, along with a few cups, A shattered phone on the floor in front.

The large house was almost bare but also a mess, Ace kept it clean but also didn't, Billy was no better. His feet step over the dull wooden floors, the floors had not been polished since Hank Loomis died of natural causes in the home. The man creeps down the hall to the staircase, It was covered in carpet, a light blue that was now faded and almost a gray, Not because of duty shoes, Ace and Billy made sure they took their shoes or boots of at the front or back door, Then carried them to their rooms, once needed again they take them back to the front or back door and slip them on before leaving.

The man then carefully creeps upstairs, on the main seasoned floor, he steps on a loose floor plank, it makes a loud creek, he freezes hoping that it didn't wake anyone up as he thought they were sleep even though they never were. Billy was the first to hear it, he knew Ace was in his room on the phone with Tony, maybe he left his room to get some snacks or something to drink, But there was also something off about it, he knew Aces footsteps, that didn't seem like his heavy footed self. Too lazy to get up he grabs his phone, 'did you go down to the kitchen bud?' Is what Billy had said, 'Naur, Im in my room on ft wit bambi.' Is what ace sent back, Hearing a creek from the hall once again, Billy stands up grabbing his metal baseball bat, "Someone must had broken into the wrong house," He mutters as he slides his door open.

He sees the figure, he knew for sure that was not his son. He lunges at it hitting his head hard, a thudding sound rings in the house as the man falls, he gives a yelp, "What the fuck was that?" Ace yells from his room, A gun slips out the mans pocket as Ace slips out his room to the hallway, "The fuc-" But Ace is cut off when he sees who it was"Ой, ты не у папы дома! Себастьян, чертов ублюдок, вернулся через несколько секунд после первой попытки?!" (Oh, you're not at paps''s house! Sebastian, you damn bastard, came back a few seconds after the first attempt?!) He yells, Billy was confused by what Ace had just said, "I thought he was you, that's why I texted you.." He says, "No, no no, сволочь(bastard)" Ace mutters as he bends down to the mans face, "Hello Sebastian," Ace says darkly, "Fucking bitch," He mutters painfully as he goes to reach for his gun, Ace chuckles with a smerk on his face, he then snatches the gun up pointing it at his head, "Should i stab your other eye out and as you suffer kill you like you killed my mother, or should i be nice and just shoot you in the fucking head?" He asks, in a cold dead tone, "He's that bitch?" Billy says suddenly his tone angry, thought he never felt anything for Ace's mother Angelica, She wanted to be the mother to his child, take care of that kid, he walks over next to Ace., kneeling down next to him.

Sebastian starts to shake, he knew damn well he had just messed up, Ace during a wave of anger, takes the gun and harshly hits Sebastian on the head with the end of it, "Your bleeding all over on the floor, dick head," He mutters, "Ill take care of him, go back to your show papa," He mutters, Billy gave Ace a look, but fully trusted him, whatever he did to Sebastian was fully deserved, after killing his mother and the one attempt on his life and then this little stunt, The man had what was coming, "Ill clean the blood up," Billy says lightly, Ace nods walking into his room and then back out, his slip on shoes in his hand, "Good thing its raining to night," Ace whispers.

He grabs Sebastian by his jacket dragging him down the steps, drops of blood lead a trail to the back door, Ace basically throws sebastian out the back door, The heavy rain soaked him right away, Ace slips on his shoes and grabs one of Billy's jackets, he then leaves the house re-picking up Sebastian, He drags him to the woods that formed around the back of the house, no homes, no other life seen for miles on end, Ace knew exactly what to do.

Ace went to the ditch he found in the woods, more like a cave but it would do the job, Sebastian was already slowly bleeding to death due to the head trauma caused by Billy and Ace, "Это для тебя, мам(This is for you mama)" He says before shooting at his kneecaps so he couldn't even try to get away. "Your just as mad as your dear ol' dad William Loomis, just as mad as the Morgan family. I hoped you enjoyed that little gift, The fucking ring she had" Sebastian says, he speech was slurred.

"Maybe, But it's better to be a little mad sometimes then weak and scared having no clue what the world is and what it can do to you, Also...I had a feelin that you had it...why would anyone want it? It was a little prize...little token of what you did" Ace say as he shoves the gun into the pocket, as he shoves sebastian some, Sebastions body rolls into the cave, the blood on the muddy ground had already washed away, Ace turns and walks away, "прощай, веселись в аду.(goodbye, have fun in hell.)" Ace mutters as he walks back into the night, back home with his papa.