Part Eight

Third person Point of view
"I feel Like we should follow them" Tony mutters worried, "I have a bad feeling about them leaving..." Tara would say, Tony's phone dings, he pulls it out and lets out a small cry, "Alex said that they are going to That murder house...." He says looking at the group, "It will be fine don't worry..." Sam says in an attempt to calm Tony down, "Murder house?  What one?" Chad asks, "Uh," Tony says with a pause, "The one where the Morgans...." Tony says leaving it at that.
"The one on Black Lake drive where the Morgans got away with over 50 murders? The one where Angelica got Killed..." Billy asks, walking up, His voice  fades off at the end, Tony looks down nodding with a sigh. "I think we should follow, Giving who his fucking parents and other family members are.....no offence to anyone." Mindy says, she gives a glare to Billy, "now he fuckin shows up" she mutters lowly starting to walk to Sam's car. The rest follow. "Hey where did that one dude go?" Sam asks, "Probably to his apartment, he lives in the one across from you guys... with his aunt" Tony mutters.
"I'm not too sure about this Ace..." Andrew mutters sitting back, "Man. Why?" Ace mutters, "Because, Your family, their history ... .you're taking me to a house that has had well over 50 deaths happen in it..." Andrew says. The car comes to a breathtaking stop, Ace angrily sighs, "If I was the murder, You'd already be dead Andrew!" He says quickly and angrily. He then lets out a softer sigh, "I'm not....my papa.... Not like My Mother or any of my bull shit family," He whispers starting to drive again. He glares at the cat collar on his wrist, He lets out a shaky sigh.
    Ace parks his car in the backyard of the abandoned run down house, almost hiding his car, he gets out Anderew follows quietly. They walk to the back door that was missing, "What if someone is here?" Andrew whispers as Ace walks in. "Who would want to live or even spend the night in this dump? Its been abandon for eleven or twelve years, its falling apart and shit." He says, Ace knew. A few nights when he was with a temporary family in Woodsboro he would run away, spend, he'd sleep on the kitchen floor. He was the one spending nights here, Andrew sighs following.
Inside Sam's car was quiet, Tony seemed to be shaking slightly sitting in between Tara, Chad and Mindy. They drove quickly but it still doesn't seem fast enough. Aces car trunk pops open, A figure slips out, They have on the ghost face costume. They quickly slip into the broken down house, Large kitchen knives in their hands.
    "Im out of fucking cigs" Ace says with a sigh, Andrew dusts off a chair and sits on it, "ew- smells rotten-" He says thro coughs and gaging for air. He gets up leaning on one of the walls. Ace proceeds to chuckle at Alex's reaction, "The house has been sitting for how long?" He asks with a smirk, "Shut up" Andrew mutters with a eye roll.
    Old blood stains painted the walls, floor, basically every inch of the front room, Bullet holes in the kitchen walls. The chalk the used to mark where the body laid, faded and yellowed. The house looked as if it was ready to collapse onto itself, a rotten smell of something, food? Flesh? It was unknown and hard to tell. Ace looks around, then sighs, "I am going upstares and see if i fall thro the floor" He says throwing the empty pack onto the floor.