Part Three

Third person Point of view
-Around a six months -

    Peter Micraw was at home alone, His lover was away at a school party. As he starts to clean up the apartment, the apartment room phone rings. He thought it was odd but he still picked it up not knowing if it was his lover or someone from his friend group.
    "Hello?" He says, "Hello." The other voice says, "Who is this? And how can I help you?" Peter says, "Who I am is not important, I just have a few.......questions......" The other voice says, "Oh.....I thought maybe you were calling for Leo.....Giving his job and all that, But since he's not here, I'll try to answer any questions you have." Peter says.
    "Ah......What's Your favorite scary movie then?" The other voice asks, "Oh? I don't really watch scary movies......But I like Stephen king." Peter says, "What's your favorite film or book from him then?" The other person asks, "Hmm, The shining," Peter says with a small laugh.
"Ah, That is a good one......" The other person says, "Really? What's a good part of it then?" Peter asks an uneasy feeling starts to grow within him, He walks over to the window looking out, "I'd say, when Jack Torrance was hitting the door with the Ax," The other person says, a chuckle follows.
The door down the hall makes a clicking sound, followed by a knock. Panic runs through Peter's body, "Yeah, that is a good part," Peter mutters walking to the door, he sees it slightly opened, and He quickly Looks out the door. He pulls the phone down, "Leo! Don't be pullin no tricks thinking it's funny!" Peter says It's quiet. He walks back into the apartment, closing and locking the door, "Look Mister, I got to go. I'll have Leo call you back..." Peter says and hangs up.
The phone rings once more causing Peter to jump, "H-Hello?" He mutters, "Don't Hang up on me Peter," The voice says with a laugh, "What is it you want mister?" Peter asks, A Brooklyn accent slipping out thickly, "Oh? You may want to check the bedroom, Leo Looks so pretty painted in blood." The person says and the call ends. "What? What you do to my Leo!" Peter says, Panic, fear, and anger run through his body as he drops the phone. He gets to the room busting the door open, A horrified-filled scream comes from him.
Leo lay sprawled out on the floor, He was only half-dressed, and Blood was splattered everywhere. Peter screams once more leaving the room, but as he does so he freezes in his steps as his eyes land on something or someone in the bathroom to the side. Standing at the bathroom door was a tall figure in all black, Their face was covered by a white and black mask that looked like it was screaming. "Oh hell no-!" Peter yells running to the door, The other person starts to run after him, a large semi-bloody knife.
He quickly runs to the front door and tries to get it open, "Oi you piece of shit! Jammin at the wrong time!?" He yells as he moves to run the other way, Thanks to the wood floors, He slips and hits his head, "Ow" He mutters slightly dazed.
The attacker saw his moment and took it, They moved quickly stabbing Peter in the back three times. Peter lets out a scream as blood also comes out, "Mother fucker!" He yells out in pain, The Attacker flips Peter onto his back, and More pain runs through Peter like water in a river. The attacker, More like a killer, Then proceeded to stab Peter multiple times, Blood flew and painted the walls.

Across town was the party Leo was supposed to be at. The music was loud, Everyone had to yell to talk, Most of the people were drunk or too high to even care what was going on, "Ace I think we should call it a night." River says after seeing how drunk Ace is. "Aw come on! Tj hasn't even gotten here yet! And it's not even ten pm yet! Don't be a lame-ass Riv!" Ace says and then chuckles, Ace's voice was Light but rough.
River lets out a sigh as Ace pulls out his pack of cigarettes, "You need to stop that, Your longs are going to look like charcoal before you're even thirty," She mutters. "Eh, I don't care, If you don't like it don't be by me then," Ace mutters, lighting it, River rolled her eyes. Soon Tj comes, Late as ever.