Part Ten

Third person Point of view

    Ace and Andrew had not the slightest clue of who had just entered the house, another figure, shorter than the first one also entered, both had the well known Ghost face killer mask on, it looked poorly made though, thin black cloth, the rubber was thin. Clearly fakes. They slowly walked through the kitchen that connected to the front room, then made sure to stay quiet not to alert Ace or Andrew.
Andrew was on the top floor exploring, he came across a room, The name outside the door was on a faded hand painted name small wooden board, 'Acelynn'  He knew that as Ace's full firest name. He enters the room looking around. He didn't expect to see what he saw, it seemed like a little kid had lived in this room, the Morgan family had no history of moving, he then thought about how maybe Ace had grown up here when he was younger.
On the closet door, Acelynn was printed in what seemed to be a small child's handwriting, "damn, Your writing looks so fancy now," Andrew mutters, giving a chuckle, There seemed to be knife marks in the closet door, he was slightly destroyed by it,. He turns around looking at the toy bin, he notices small rust colored spots, almost reminded him of the color of old dried blood but he didn't give it another thought, instead he opened the toy box to see what type of toys Ace had when he was younger. Once he was done with that he turned around, turn around only for his eyes to lay on a crime scene.
On the ground near the bedroom's connected bathroom, was white chalk, like they use for when someone dies. Dried rust color blood splats the wall, the small child's bed seemed to have most of the old light pink bed covers. "Oh god" He breathes out, He thinks about what Ace had all said about his mother, Ace had mentioned she was murdered. Andrew hears footsteps behind him, he quickly turns around, panicked, only to see Ace.
Ace stood stiffly looking at the same spot, "didn't realize they just took her, me and and whatever they thought was evidence," Ace says coldly, He never told anyone how his mother died, Not even Billy knew and he asked, Ace just went quite looking away from him. "Ace....what the fuck went on in this room 12 years ago?" Andrew asks, pure fear and panic in his voice, Ace sighs, "Nothing you need to know," He snaps, "Acelynn Loomis! You need to tell me, you need to tell someone! Clearly you were here, you probably witnessed the whole thing, What the hell happened to you mother?" Andrew says stepping towards ace to grab him, Ace flinches back.
"Fuck! Fine!" He yells, Down stares the two figures hear the yell so they quietly head for the stairs. Sam and everyone else was almost at the house. As soon as they got their Billy went in first everyone else followed. The two figures hid in the bedroom that connected to the bathroom and the room Ace and Andrew were in. Ace starts to talk, Little did he know Billy, Sam, Tara and Tony were near the half closed bedroom door, Andrew thought he saw something but he was more worried about Ace.