Part Five

Third person Point of view
In Ace's closet stood A Person in a Ghost face costume. Ace wasn't scared, but more like confused, He stepped back, "Either I'm seeing shit again, Or your unoriginal ass is really here. Eather way, Wheir is my fucking cat?" Ace says oddly clam.
The person pulls out a knife covered in blood, "Nice prop, I see that shit all the time in the Drama room," Ace mutters with an eye roll, He steps over to the person about to grab them to pull them away. They quickly move the knife, slashing Ace's face. The left side of Ace's just above the courter of his mouth starts to bleed. It first doesn't register in Ace's mind, once it does he rolls his eyes.
"Alright William Loomis wanna be. Slash Movie copy cat, Get the fuck out," Ace says quickly and angerly. The attacker moves quickly but Ace is faster. Ace gets to his door slamming it open, The mirror on it shuddering. "What the fuck was that?" Renee questions quickly stepping out of the front room. She thought maybe Ace was having a moment and broke something, but that wasn't the case.
"Who in the fuck?" River asks once she sees the attacker, She lets out a scream getting ready to run but the attacker grabs her. They quickly swing stabbing her in the chest, her blood splashing out, Ace seems unfazed but runs, "TJ!" He yells running into the front room, Only for his eyes to be met with Tj on the couch. It seemed that he was gutted, Ace only back up, He was starting to slightly shake.
He pulls out his phone, "Tony! Andrew!" He yells Opening the door to the kitchen, "Guys we gotta go, TJ and River are dead-" He says but is cut off by hearing footsteps behind him, He slams the door shut locking it, He steps away as the attacker hits the door with the knife, It makes a Hole in the thin door and they look in.
"Out the window!" Ace yells, "We're on the 4th Bloody floor!" Tony yells, a thick British accent laces his voice. "The kitchen window is right next to a damn pipe! We can slide down it! Idiot!" Ace yells, He alone hears a chuckle, It sounded like Clare's chuckle. Ace's Left eye begins to twitch.
"My phone is not working, I have no fucking bars," Ace mutters angerly putting his phone in his pocket. He slams the window open, kicking the screen out, "You two go first, Hurry." He demands, The attacker keeps hitting the door with the knife, trying to make a hole big enough and close enough to the locked door knob. Tony moves first, "Oh shit. This is so high up." He mutters, fear lacing his voice, "Do you want to die by some knock off copy cat, or die trying to get out, Man up and slid down," Andrew says quickly.
Tony slides down in fear, Once his feet hit the ground he lets out a shaky breath, Andrew gose next. "Ace, Hurry the fuck up!" He yells as he hits the ground. As Ace gose to Leave out the window, The attacker busts into the kitchen, Ace moves as the attacker lunges at him. He quickly grabs a dirty pan, hitting the attacker on the head. The attacker seemed to fall limp, but he was only dazed.
Ace moved to go out the window but the attacker moved as well trying to stab Ace. Ace falls back and his body seems to trip the killer. Ace had hit his head on the table leaving him in a dazed state. Nevertheless, He shakes it off, kicking the attacker off and Quickly lunges for the window. He grabs onto the pipe sliding down, he falls to the ground, Tony and Andrew grab his arms, picking him up and carrying him away.
"Fuck- Im fine, let me go!" Ace demands, They let him go and Ace quickly calls the cops. "Man, fuckin hell. History is repeating itself, I knew it was a bad idea moving to a murder town, Watch im going to end up dead, Man, Hell nah," Tony says a shaky voice, "The Mother fucker killed two of my friends!" Ace yells angrily and throws his phone.