Part Eleven

Ace's Point of View
        I didn't know what I was doing when I finally decided to tell someone about what happened to my mother dearest. Maybe I was just tired of everyone fucking asking me about her death. "Her at the time, fiancée, Sebastion, that fuckin bastared." I say, I pause before I start again. "They had gotten into a fucking fight over some shit that hadda do with the bull shit wedding, i think..or maybe the fact he fount out who my father was, He didn't even love my mum,  she felt the same way. The marriage was being forced. He didn't like what she was saying, he kept getting mad. They were in the kitchen, hearing him yell and her being upset scared me so I went up to my room, closing and locking the door...." I say, I let out a shaking sigh.
"Next thing I know is hearing my mother yell 'put the fucking knife down Seb' then running foot steps. She ran into the connected room next door and locked the door. She then ran into my room locking both the bathroom doors. He kicked through all three doors in the matter of minutes." I say in a mutter. I look at the closet door then back at Andrew, "She came over to me cause i was on my bed trying to read a book, She picked me up...and gave me the tightest hug i could remember she gave me," I say, my voice started to tremble, "She put me in the closet and told me to stay there until everything was over, that she loved me and if anything were to happen to be her and my real dad strong baby...." I let out an angry sigh but it also hurt.
She closed the door and he was in the room, The knife marks on the door were from him trying to stab her but she moved too quickly, she had ran back over to that spot to leave the room again but he seemed to move faster then her and....he then began to fucking stab her....i was quite, i was too scared to even cry......He ran...and just left her their....cops said she was stabbed almost over 200 times," I say, a few tears ran down my face.
"Ace..." Andrew says but he was cut off by two figures busting into the room. One lunges at me the other lunges at Andrew. I scream as i'm stabbed in the chest. Not a deadly spot but i did start to bleed.
I kick the figure in the head, they fall back. I get up seeing Andrew was dead. They both stand up turning to me. "Ah shit" I yell as I run out the room. I see my dad and that causes me to run into tony. It causes both to fall down the long stairs. I grabbed Tony hugging him, turning us so I was the one who took the landing.
I grunt and lightly push Tony off of me. "fucking Dumbass!" He yells. "Andrew fucking dead dude" I mutter. I stand up "go to my car. Stay your ass their." I say painfully and walk to the kitchen. A few gunshots are fired off. "Sounds like who ever has the gun cant fucking Aim!" I yell grabbing a kitchen knife.