Part Nine

Tony's Point Of View

    I was highly worried about Ace and Andrew. I knew Ace wouldn't hurt Andrew and I knew Ace would protect him like Ace did with all his friends. It had been a little over four months since the last atack, one he did. I missed Alex, Vice, not so much, I was upset about Ace killing Renee but I forgave him, I was slightly confused on how he did not go to jail, but there were never questions asked, it somehow all got blamed on Vice. No one even complained.
Sam sped down the road. She and Billy talked with each other quietly. "Do you think he might have done all of it?" Sam whispers, Billy shakes his head, "No. He's a killer who needs a hard core reasion to kill a person, he had no reason to hurt any of them kids, hell, why would he kill his own cat? Mav was his pride and joy, remember how worried he got the one week when Mav was acting weird and turnt out he was sick? Ace almost lost his fucking mind over it." Billy whispers back.
Over the three months Ace had with Billy, They seemed to get highly close, you could tell Ace was more flourished than before, I myself was glad he seemed more lively than before he finally met his father. I don't know if Ace would be that happy now. After a few weeks of Billy being missing, Ace grew highly upset, angry. I wiped my eyes giving out a small hum, Billy Looked in the rearview mirror at me, "you okay little dude?" He asks a soft tone to his voice. Little dude is the nickname he gave me, Buddy was Ace's and he always called Sam; Sammy. Even though Sam Highly disliked the nickname, she didn't really say anything about it, almost as if she didn't mind it coming from him.
"I'm fine," I mutter, he gives a worried look but goes back to talking with Sam. I stare blankly out the window, A bad feeling grows in me, like something bad, something very bad was about to happen. Nothing felt right, It had felt like nothing was going to be normal. I could only hope for the best.