Part Twelve

Billy's Point Of View

Ace had run out the room. I guess he caught a glimpse of me and bumped into Tony sending them both down the staircase. We had all just heard what happened to Ace's mom. And now there were killers in the room. I walked in letting off the gun I had. They were hidden again. Ace yells about me missing. Which was not the case.
He enters the room pushing past me "dont- '' i say but he didn't seem to hear me. I let out a sigh. As someone pops out the closet I hear Tara scream, Sam moves kicking the person off of Tara. I understood she had that handled. I turn back to Ace. He had a knife in his shoulder but as the attacker goes to grab it Ace takes the kitchen knife he had stabbed the person in the leg. I Shoot at his shoulders. They fall back in pain. Ace stands up kicking the leg he had just stabbed. Whoever it was was breathing heavily so they took the mask off. "Roux? I knew you were fuckin fibin. Studying my ass." Ace says darkly.
Roux gives a chuckle jumping back up and lunging at us, Ace snatches the gun pulling the trigger shooting Roux in the head. He then hands it back. He then takes the knife out his shoulder, "ow." He mutters with a shaky sigh.
He grabs my hand dragging me out. Tara and sam stood over the other attacker, their thought was slit open. Ace walks over ripping the mask off "Had a feeling it was river" Ace mutters lightly. He throws the mask back on her body. "Ace...you lost a lot of blood. Are you feeling okay?" Sam asks. "Yeah im fine" Ace says with a eye roll. She nods but as Sam and Tara go to walk away, Ace grabs my jacket sleeve tightly. "Buddy-" I say but I'm cut off by him saying "I'm dying finally" He says weakly and tiredly.
"I get to see Mum and Clare..." he mutters. I put the gun back in its holder on my waist quickly and then grab him. Picking him up, I held him bridal style "you're not dying on my watch. I sware you better not fucking die." I say. As im speed walking down the steps, A few tears fall down his face. "Samatha! Hospital!" I yell getting to the car. Tony gives a scream seeing Ace.
"Little man calm down, Ace is going to be okay." I say to try to calm Tony down. As Tony's breathing picks up, Ace's breathing takes a quick slow down spiral. "Don't close your fuckin eyes Acelynn," Sam says as she recklessly speeds out the driveway, "But im tired sammy" Ace complaints and gives a weak chuckle. Sam gives an eye roll and an annoyed but worried sigh.
Ace keeps closing his eyes on and off, Me and Tony took turns making sure he kept his eyes open. When we were just about ten seconds away from the door, Ace took his last breath in my arms.