Chapter 30 - The Date?

NARRATOR: It's been 2 days after the Court Date For Ichi's Judgement Day and Chris has helped Ichi Settle in. It's now a calm sunny Saturday Afternoon on the 17th of June

ICHI HOPE: What are you up to getting all dressed up for?

CHRISTOPHER CERVANTES: well you see Ichi ever since L.I.P.D and yours truly has been all over the news I've been getting a lot of attention from well... uhh Women! Yeah Women! So uhh I'm going on a date *chuckles nervously* oh boy...

ICHI HOPE: Oh that sounds cool! Well I hope she's nice!

CHRISTOPHER CERVANTES: Alright you're in charge of the apartment while I'm gone don't worry there's a pizza on the way that I ordered in advance.

ICHI HOPE: Okay Have fun!

NARRATOR: We now head to the Akiyama Home in DownPort we end up meeting the Parents of Rukia Hinata and Akira...

SHOKO AKIYAMA: Well we are gone for a week and you two end up making the news! Do you have anything to say for yourselves? and Rukia Darling you Became a Cop? Why not a lawyer?

RUKIA AKIYAMA: Listen Mom I enjoy my job I want to protect people and I want to prove to you that I'm not that same kid from Middle school... I mean I helped saved this town and possibly the world...

HINATA AKIYAMA: Yeah Mom... Don't be so hard on Rukia she made such a huge difference to this town and helped save Lincoln from a huge threat... she sacrificed herself... I saw it with my own eyes...

SHOKO AKIYAMA: I don't care *hugs them both* I'm just glad you two are both alive... *cries*

HIROSHI AKIYAMA: My little Kuri... (Japanese for Chestnut)

RUKIA AKIYAMA: Yes Father? Also I'm not little anymore... you know that.

HIROSHI AKIYAMA: As much as I am upset... because I was scared I just wanted to say I'm proud of you... *hugs Rukia* but that boy you know him Christopher-kun is it?

RUKIA AKIYAMA: *blushes* Yes Father Chris is my Partner at work.... He's helped me and Hinata so much... why do you ask?

HIROSHI AKIYAMA: Word gets around quick when you and your sister are in the news... I also want to thank the kind warrior who was there to aid you in those final moments while he also took care after your sister when she was captured... I would like to have him here Today! for Dinner cooked by your Mother isn't that right Shoko Dear?

SHOKO AKIYAMA: Yes my Love I think the boy needs some gratitude from the Akiyama Family...

HINATA AKIYAMA: Oh that would be a great idea! We can have Mom's Famous Curry!

HIROSHI AKIYAMA: Sounds good My Little Kitsune! Haha!

HINATA AKIYAMA: Dad! I'm not that young anymore! I'm an Adult!

HIROSHI AKIYAMA: I'm sorry Hinata I can't help it I just always see you two as my little ones Now like your Sister Akira...

RUKIA AND HINATA: *thinking* "Oh boy here he goes again...

SHOKO AKIYAMA: Why don't you two notify Mr. uhh...

RUKIA AND HINATA: Cervantes!

SHOKO AKIYAMA: Yes... Mr. Cervantes why not let him know about our plan? And get him here do you have his phone number?

NARRATOR: Rukia and Hinata look at each other knowing that they both don't have his number!

RUKIA AKIYAMA: Uhh no we don't... but I do know where his apartment is! It was in his File! Don't ask me why I know that... it was in our car ride to our first job...