Epilogue 1 - What lies Next....

NARRATOR: We are now in a Jail Cell with Takeo Bushida and some of his Goons with Cyrus Morgan as Cyrus Lays Restrained in a chair.

DPD COP: You have 10 minutes *whistles as he walks away*

TAKEO BUSHIDA: Hello... Cyrus don't you look quaint in your Orange Jumper *laughs*

CYRUS MORGAN: What do you want Takeo...

TAKEO BUSHIDA: I am just wondering watching the footage being provided that you poisoned Akane and tried to go against the plan?

CYRUS MORGAN: I was tired of doing the wrong thing what we were doing to Akane was wrong and you know that....

TAKEO BUSHIDA: You were ordered to finish the transformation and yet you didn't, do you know what our goal is Cyrus?

CYRUS MORGAN: I do know Takeo It's wrong and inhumane that we can shove Serums down people's Bodies and try and make them superhuman war machines with immortality Akane is the pioneer for that and a great example that we can't let people consume this in the wrong hands it can lead to a controversial war!

TAKEO BUSHIDA: You had so much potential Cyrus when we worked together we were unstoppable... why stop when we were so close to having an edge in the Arms Race War Against the G.P.A

CYRUS MORGAN: I saw Akane as a Friend of mine! Not a Devil... like all you did, Chris and Rukia did more than you ever showed when it comes to compassion for her!

TAKEO BUSHIDA: Watch...Your....Tone.... Cyrus...

CYRUS MORGAN: Fuck you! *spits In his face*

TAKEO BUSHIDA: You Bitch! *grabs his Knife and Slits their Throat*

NARRATOR: Cyrus Proceeds to choke on their blood as they remain in the chair restrained

TAKEO BUSHIDA: I will Get this Chris as Soon as our plan comes to action *laughs Manically* nobody spits in my face and gets away with it! Such a waste of potential...

NARRATOR: 5 minutes pass and a Down Port Jailer sees the Deceased Cyrus still pouring blood over the chair...

DPD OFFICER: *drops The Keys and picks up the Radio* CALL THE CHIEF PRISONER IS DEAD I REPEAT CYRUS MORGAN IS DEAD!

NARRATOR: This Is the End Gotta end on a cliffhanger! Thank you For Reading
Project Deception 1 it'll be some time for a sequel! ;)