Chapter 25

1 week later
Amarina's P.O.V
I hurry through the school to my locker. As I walk I keep my head down. Trying my hardest to stay away from people since they're all assholes. However someone trips me and some kids laugh. I get up and do an annoyed fake laugh. I get to my locker and shove the books I don't need inside it. The bell rings and I rush to class.
When I walk in class has basically started. I hurry to my seat and put my things on the desk. "Alright class you'll be doing group projects." As he says that the people around me are arranging partners. "However I will be picking your partners." Once those words slip out everyone grumbles. He starts naming of groups of three. Some people are happy while others are pissed. "Jason, Kim and Amarina." He names off. Once the other groups are named off he explains the project. "So basically you have to pick one of the books up here. Which we have all read this year. You will be making a poster or two of the characters, plot, figurative language and a review of the book. Now this is due next Tuesday so get working."
The two other people come in front of my desk. "Uh h-" I start to say. "Okay so here's the deal. You do all the project and put our names on the project. In return we will tell people to leave you alone. Deal?" She says. I nod and she smiles. So as they talk the whole hour I start planning the project. I mean if I do all the project I'll be safe in this place. So it seems good to just do the project.
********
I go to my locker and grab my food. "Hey Amarina?" Someone asks. I look behind me and see Geordie. "Uh..hi." I say. "You wanna sit with me at lunch? All of my other friends have lunch detention or are getting tutored." I nod and she smiles. Geordie leads me to the lunch room and I go sit while she gets food.
This has to be the best day ever. I only got tripped, I'm not going to get hurt after next Tuesday and I'm not going to be alone. This is great. I finally have a friend of some kind besides the boys. I say in my mind.
However once I think that a boy walks by and dumps applesauce on my head. Thought too soon. Geordie sits down with confusion written on her face. "Some kid dumped applesauce on my head. Waste of food really." I say. She nods and starts eating. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom to go get this off my head." I say and she nods while I run to the bathroom.
I run inside the girls bathroom and grab some paper towel. I take my ponytail out and start getting the applesauce out of my hair. It seems to be coming out so that's a good thing. Once it looks like all of it's out I go back to lunch.
I sit down with Geordie and eat. "I'm sorry for them. They're just ignorant assholes." She says. "You don't need to apologize for them." I say and she looks at her food. "So how's the boys?"
"They're doing good. They are actually opening for One Direction."

"That's awesome." She says with a smile.
I nod and we go into an awkward silence. People start leaving so we follow them out. On my way out I throw away my empty paper bag. I walk to my locker and grab what I need for my next class.
********
Michael's P.O.V
We get done playing our set and I'm all sweaty. Only a few more days and we'll be traveling with them for the rest of the tour. Everyone is laying or sitting down in the dressing room. I get out my phone and text Am since I don't know what else to do.
Me: hey
Me: I miss you. The boys miss you. We can't wait to see you.
Me: Text me when you can xx
Baby: hey I can't talk. I have a few extra dance classes to take. So now I can't talk on Wednesday or Friday. Ttyl xx
Well that was that. I hear screams from thousands of teenage girls. The noise makes me jump. Ashton almost fell off the couch and I snicker. It gets pretty boring in here after a bit. There really isn't much to do.
After a few hours the whole show is done. One Direction all go to their dressing room and you can hear them. Harry walks in with a smile. "Hey guys. Tired?" He asks. Ashton mumbles something and Calum just grumbles. "Well you guys can go back to the house. Don't forget that in two days we get to go to America." He says and I nod. He walks out and closes the door behind him. Luke comes out of the bathroom and rubs his eyes. "The car is outside guys. Let's go home." He says tiredly. I nod and we all put our jackets on.
We walk outside the venue and hop into the van. Everyone falls asleep in the car except for me. I'm very close to sleeping until my phone rings. I answer it. "Hello?" I yawn. "Sorry did I wake you up?" Am asks. I laugh and rub my eyes. "No we just got done with a show." I say. "That's great. Did you do good?" She asks.
"Ya we did good. Ashton broke a drumstick." I laugh and she giggles.

"So what are you doing?" I ask.

"I just got home from dance. I'm taking musical theatre and a lyrical class now. So no Skype Wednesdays or Fridays." She sighs.

"It's okay we can still talk on the other five days. Have you talked to your dads about coming to see us?"

"Yes I have. They said if I can get B's or better in all classes I can go in a few weeks. Which will also be when you guys are in America. I can only stay for four days though they said." She says.

"It's better than nothing." I say.

"That's true."

"Hey I dyed my hair again. It's black and my fringe is green."

"I saw in your video. Your going to go bald."

"No, I'm not."

"Then only dye it every couple months."

"We're at the house."

"Okay. I need to go to bed. My dad is yelling at me to get off the phone and sleep." She laughs.

"Alright. Bye baby."

"Bye Mikey." She giggles.
I get out of the van with the other boys. We walk in the house and instantly go to our beds and sleep.

Okay so not very accurate as I said. I'm guessing on which hair color comes after which. Not totally sure how long they stayed in the UK or how long Michael had brown hair. So ya. Don't be telling me that it's the wrong order, but if you are telling me which one comes next then please do that. This was more of a fill chapter. I wasn't sure what to do so ya. Just go with it. Most of this is going to be inaccurate so just go along with it. I'm half sure that galaxy Michael comes next.