Epilogue

2014:
        Michael hugs Amarina from behind as he looks at their apartment. "I couldn't be happier right now." He tells her kissing the top of her head.

"Me neither." She sighs in satisfaction.

2015:
       Amarina and Michael are at the airport with the boys with tears in their eyes.
"I don't want to go."

"I don't want you to go either, but you have to." She cries into his chest.

"I love you so much baby. I'll be back before we can both say goodbye." He says.
         Michael walks with the boys onto their flight. Amarina just breaks down crying. She went through it once and she doesn't know if she can do it again. She doesn't want her depression to get worse right when she feels like she's better.

2016:
"Michael you can't keep doing this!". She yells at him.

"What's the harm of going out for a few drinks?!"

"I'm fine with it, but it's evey night Michael! I don't even get to see you all day on my days off because your writing! Then you don't cone back till 2 in the morning! I'm sick of it!"

"Well maybe I wouldn't go out as much if you didn't nag at me all the time!"

"What the hell does that mean?!"

"It means to stop telling me what to do! I'm 21 not 2!"

"Okay I only nag you to clean up your shit! That's it!"
        They shout back and fourth. Harsh words are said. "I hate you Michael Clifford! I hate you!" Amarina shouts with tears steaming down her face. "Y-you don't mean that." Michael stutters. She stands there with no words. "Am I know you don't hat-" "yes I do!" She cuts him off. His heart feels like it got smashed into tiny its and pieces. Amarina throws pillows and blankets at him. "Sleep on the couch asshole." She tells him and goes into the bedroom slamming the door.
         Around 5:00 A.M. she comes in the living room. Michael is asleep on the couch. She wedges her way in front of him and he wraps his arms around her.
"I'm sorry." He says.

"I'm sorry too. I don't hate you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

2018:
"Michael where are we going?" Amarina asks with a blindfold around her eyes.

"It's a surprise."
       She grumbles and just let's Michael lead her to this destination. He tells her to stop and she listens. Michael takes off her blindfold and it reveals a table in a garden. He takes her hand and leads her over to the table.
         After they eat their lunch that was served my Calum. Michael takes her hand in his. "Babe can I ask you something?" She nods and he pulls out a black box from his pocket. He gets out of his chair and gets down on one knee.
"Amarina, five years ago we met in the hallway and you didn't even want to talk to me. Now you won't stop talking to me." He laughs. "You feel like home to me and when I'm away, it feels like I've been taken away forever. You make me so happy and I love you."
        He opens the box and Amarina has tears in her eyes. "Will you marry me?" He asks nervously. She nods and hugs him so tight he might loose consciousness.

2019:
       The wedding ceremony was finished quickly. The wedding reception is just at a park in Australia. Amarina's dad clings his glass with his knife and stands up.
         He gives his speach and her other dad has to pull him back into his chair. Michael and Am have their first dance and as they do Michael's cousin runs in between them. Amarina picks him up and dances with Michael.
"I hope we can have one at some point." Michael tells her.

"I would love that." She tells him.

2022:
"She's so beautiful." Michael whispers holding their baby girl.

"She really is." Amarina says to him.

"Our little Ellie." He says to the infant kissing her head.

"I love you Mikey."

"I love you too."

2023:
      Michael and Amarina are laying in bed looking at the ceiling.
"I still can't believe the girl who didn't want anything to do with me became my wife. Along with the mother of my child." He laughs.

"I can."

"How?" He laughs.

"It's this thing called destiny."

"Well I love destiny then." He sighs.

"So do I because it gave me you."

Message me of what you thought of the ending. I really hope you enjoyed this. The story actually did way better than I planned. Love you guys xx