Chapter 4: Little Y/n

I stood there blinking at the tiny me "Who the hell are you?" I asked, crossing my arms "I'm obviously you dumbass!" Little Y/n rolled her eyes

"Hey! Watch you're- my mouth!" I scolded myself.....? "You're only scolding both of us, which is one person-" we both looked confused at this point. "Anyway! What am I doing here?" I asked "I don't know why we're here? Maybe you're asleep?" Little Y/n stated

"Ok, but how do I get out of here?" I looked at her "Through that door-" she pointed to the white door behind me "ah! Thank you Little me!" I ran towards the door and opened it.

I was then met with Sebastian standing on my chest. "I'm fine Sebastian, I guess I was sleepy" yawning away from his face so he doesn't have to smell my morning breath. I took Sebastian off my chest and sat up looking at the many cute cat faces staring at me.

"You all worried about me? Aw! Y'all so cute!" I chuckled as I saw Alios pounce on Claude who actually didn't want to deal with the playful kitten.

"Come here Alios, Claude doesn't want to give you attention. Don't worry he does the same to me" Alios sadly walked closer to me.

I nuzzled him seeing some facial expressions turn to pure jealousy. "Ma baby! And ain't nobody gonna touch him" I kissed Alios on his head.

"Meow!"

Angry (more like jealous) cats walked towards me and even Ciel "oh my god.. Not y'all being jealous" I smiled and ushered my cats to come closer. "Hugs for everyone!" Gathering them all in my arms I squeezed them a bit.

"Alright, for real what am I gonna do now?" I stood up and walked to my bathroom, the cats following me "I'm going to the bathroom– Y'all some perverts" I saw Undertaker smiling while probably....laughing..? I swear I see his shoulders moving from pure laughter.

"Go to the living room" they sadly walked away besides Sebastian and Claude, "go, guys" I ushered them out of my bedroom

"Time to use the bathroom!" I giddily closed the door behind me

I walked out of the bathroom to see little me sitting on my bed. "How are you everywhere?!" I asked walking up to her. "I don't know, I was chilling in my room and then the next thing I knew I was here" she shrugged and laid down on my bed.

"Ok? That doesn't give you permission to lay on my bed like you own the place" I rolled my eyes "But I do, I'm you remember?" I then clicked my tongue at her "whatever, leave now" she sighed before snapping her fingers and disappearing.

"Good grief" I finally headed towards the living room. I sense something was a bit off and started to name the cats to see who's missing

"Claude, Sebastian, Undertaker, Alios, Grell, wait? Where's Ciel!" I frantically looked around almost destroying my house searching for boy

"Sebastian! That's your master and practically your dinner! If you don't help me find my baby I'll-" I didn't finish my rambling as he had walked in the direction of the guest bedroom

I followed after the black cat. I opened the door to see Ciel laying in bed not in his cat form but...

In his human form?!

Astros: here ya go!