Chapter 7: Anime night?

Astro: had gotten the hiccups-

I woke up to no cats near me which is unusual considering they are always next to me when I get up in the morning. I stretched a bit before getting out of the bed and heading to the living room to find the said missing cats.

"Guys-" I opened my eyes, shocked at the mess they made. I saw Alois and Ciel trying to control their butlers as they heard me coming "What the hell did you guys do!?" All of them looked at me as they stopped in their tracks.

No one's POV

A little after Y/n woke up. Sebastian had sat down on the couch the same spot Claude always sat, "Move Michaelis." Claude hissed at the said cat butler "I would rather not Faustus. This spot is rather comfortable." Sebastian smirked at him

"I said move." Claude attempted to push him off the couch but failed miserably with the little paws he had as hands.

"Having trouble Faustus" Sebastian looked at Claude with a grin not leaving his lips until Claude scratched him.

And then- a fight broke out- how did y/n not wake up- we'll never know.

Y/n's POV

"Wow- you fr didn't want to give up your seat Sebastian" He nodded "Nahhh- Why don't know of y'all like sitting next to each other-" I cut myself off as I had gotten an idea

(Astro: 1 min later- more like 5 seconds later-)

"So proud of myself- after the struggle of getting scratched! Yuh you know who you are" I glared at Sebastian

"Now then what to do- I'm bored then a motherfucker-" As soon as I said that Ashely and Trey both running into the living room scaring the living hell at me.

"WHERE THE BLOODY HELL DID Y'ALL COME FROM-" They shushed me looking around the room in a stealthy manner.

"What in the world-" I watched them tip toe as they looked out of each window and locked each door that led outside. Ashley sat me down on the couch as Trey went to the kitchen, "What are you doing-?" Ashley didn't say a word as she turned on the computer and went to an anime website.

"She put on Black Butler but paused it before the intro could play as we waited for Trey. He came in and sat down next to me and Ashely the cats came around and sat near, on, or next to us.

"Y/n L/n, we know you haven't had enough free time to hang out so we came to you to watch anime" Ashley looked my way with a smile.

"Awwww you guys are amazing I can't" Ashley played the episode as the cats watched Ciel and Sebastian on screen.

No one's POV

"Sebastian! How the hell did we end up on tv??" Ciel whispered to his butler knowing he can hear him, Sebastian not knowing himself how to answer the question

He used his paw to answer 'I am sorry to disappoint but I do not know my lord' Alois scoffed at the two on screen

"This is utterly stupid, why is Ciel on the screen instead of me??? I hate him, Claude!!" Alois and Claude we're in the corner watching the TV as it showed the two main characters "Y/n where do you keep the snacks-"

My eyes widened the whole time both Ciel and Alois were humans and not cats- 'Oh my gawd, I forgot about them!!! What am I gonna do? Trey and Ashley are going to-' Ashley squealed in happiness as she looked at the two in disbelief

"You have the actual Ciel and Alois in your house?? And you didn't think to tell us" Ashley reached out to hug both the Earls and actually succeeded-

"Holy hell!!!! And they're real ahhhh!!!" I could tell she was squeezing them way too hard. "Mind sparing them their lives haha" I awkwardly but gently grabbed her. "But you seriously could have told us a lot sooner" I nodded at her knowing my little oopsies I did.

"I'm sorry, The first just happened and the other was- something-" I sheepishly grinned "Why did that sound like you just had se-" Ashley cut her boyfriend off "AND- that is where we stop speaking" I laughed at their behavior knowing damn well what he was gonna say.

"Ok Anime!!!!" We all sat back down and continued watching Black Butler. Alois sufferend in somewhat silence whispering to me every 5 minutes, that is, Ciel watching in a bit of a weird manner, all the cats confused at what is going on and the quiet meowing.

Ashley and Trey had fallen asleep- somehow I guess they stayed up watching scary movies all night till 7am again... Never again am I watching something scary with them every again.

Astro: See- before y'all start shouting at me I just want to say- love you?- Now I run- *Sprinting for dear life*