Chapter 18: Sweet dreams~

Astro: My obsession with Claude shall not go unnoticed T-T

I walked around the phantomhive estate looking around to make sure no one was trying to kill the young master. "I'm tired as hell for some reason-" I felt something sharp in my arm.

I looked over my shoulder to see it was Kelly with a sadistic grin on her face. "Sweet dreams~" my vision started to blur and I fell to the ground.

(Kelly's short POV)

Y/n's body disappears just as I intended. "Now with her out of the way! I can finally have my destiny with Sebastian and Claude." I laughed hysterically and walked towards the phantomhive manor ready to retrieve my prize.

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up on my bed in my room. I sat up and looked around "No, no, no, no, no" I got up and looked everywhere for the black butler cast but found nothing. "What do you plan on doing with them Kelly." I grunted and laid on the couch.

"Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice and sat up "Astros? What are you doing here?" Astros ran up to me and sat down beside me. "No time to explain, Kelly is going to keep all of the black butler cast for her own personal use."

"She's going to keep them locked up for someone outside of the book and Angela to use. They're trying to erase all memories of you. She is going to get rid of all the evidence of you ever being born" Astros spoke, I listened carefully

"How is she going to do that?" I asked and tilted my head. "She's going to make sure you never existed by getting rid of your parents' memories and erase them to where you weren't ever born."

I looked at her in disbelief "She's collecting the black butler cast right now, starting with the most powerful beings" I stood up "Then let's go save them" Astros nodded and teleported me back to the world of black butler.

"Bring it on Kelly." I ran inside of the phantomhive manor seeing no one in sight. "Guys!" I shouted for them but no answer.

I checked every place where they might be but found nothing still. I saw a piece of paper, it had my name on it. Reading the paper it told me to go to the bridge.

"London bridge is falling down" I heard an echo in my head knowing damn well she was talking about the london bridge that was in the anime.

My fair lady...

Astro: Nope.