Chapter 8: My dearest daughter

Astro: Let's see if we are good for weekend updates-

I made my way to my bedroom carefully walking over the cats, Ciel, Alois, Ashley and Trey. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and turned it on.

A message alerted me- It was from my mom- 'What do I do?? My mom is allergic to cats-' I started to panic. "I need to get these cats- I mean characters back to their world" I sighed realizing what mess I got into.

❣️Mom❣️
Me and your father will be coming over to visit and check up on you!
We'll be there soon!

I started to wish to a star to get me out of this mess-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" See this is one way to kill a bitch- why and how the fuck am I falling out of the sky like I just came from mars and back.

"I regret saying anything!!!!" My voice faded as I landed in a field of flowers, Not even a second later a backpack fell down as well. "Take me back Astro!!" I shouted at the sky attempting to get the author's attention.

_

(Astro's POV)

"Did you hear that?" I looked at Narume, he shook his head confused "Me either" I continued to write.

_

"You heard me. I don't like it here" I started to walk to find someone I know, "This is amazing, perfect, Love to see it" I wandered around the area still searching for someone to help a girl out. I noticed a dirty blonde and brunette-

"ASH, TREY!!!!!" I ran up to the two oblivious friends. "Oh y/n! Where are we?" Trey asked me, I looked around, "Oh my gawd- are we in black butler???" My eyes sparkled as I looked around excited

"Hold your horses women, We need full proof before making that accusation." Ashley informed us, we nodded agreeing with her.

__

"I told you! Why would anyone be here in the middle of n-o-w-h-e-r-e" I scolded slapping trey's neck. "You walked us in this direction though!" He retorted. "Nonsense I didn't do that!" I defended myself.

"Hey guys..." We both looked at Ashley "What!?" yeah- we should have known we we're gonna die.

"Now then, come along" We followed after Ashley with bumps on our heads. "Never again..." I whispered to Trey as he rolled his eyes, "I don't like you" he scoffed "Fuck you too" Rolling my eyes at him again we had stopped.

"Is this..?" I walked in front of them both to see what they were looking at, "Ciel's Manor!!" I bolted towards the manor, Ash and Trey following close behind me.

"Y/n hold up!" I heard Trey trying to catch his breath, Before I could knock on the door it opened revealing Sebastian. "Y/n?"

"Me?"

"This Y/n?"

"Y/n!!!"

"Oh thank god y/n is here!"

"What is going on-" I walked in with Ashley and Trey, "Hi guys!" I was hugged by Alois almost immediately "What happened?" They pointed to the box in the middle of the room. "I carefully walked up to it.

I hit the box, everyone stood there dumbfounded

"What is hitting the box gon do" Ashley cried out "I don't know!" I opened the box only to get scared by a puppet popping out "Nope, nope, nope absolutely not" I stood up a bit shaken up by the scare.

"That's what you get for hitting it dumbass" I glared towards Trey "This is a waste of time" Ciel started to get impatient but someone burst through the door.

Kelly waltzed in with a grin on her face, "Evening Y/n, so we meet again...." I stared in disbelief.

"You've got to be kidding me."

Astro: I'll try to update every weekend if not then I don't know what to tell y'all lmao