Chapter 10: Royal ball

Astro: I hate it here-

(3rd POV)

Sebastian walked into Ciel's study, "What was yesterday all about?" Ciel lifted a brow as he looked at Sebastian. "Nothing my Lord, I simply didn't want Y/n to worry about anything" Sebastian gave Ciel a smile as he poured him tea.

"Are you lying to me?" The butler stopped and looked over at Ciel "No sir." Sebastian put the kettle back on the cart and bowed before leaving Ciel's study.

(Y/n's POV)

Heading towards the drawing room I see Sebastian, Ciel, and Lizzie. "Morning everyone!" I sat down next to Lizzie as she had now clung onto me-

"It's nice to meet you!!! Ciel told me all about you! You took care of him" She squealed as she started to squeeze a little too hard. "Yes, it was my honor to take care of Ciel while Sebastian was gone" She tilted her head

"That's odd, Usually Sebastian is always by Ciel's side" She mumbled as her eyes went from Ciel to Sebastian.

"Y/n we will be attending the Queen's ball tonight, you will go into town with Sebastian and Lizzie to see to your dresses." I nodded at Ciel. "Come along Miss Elizabeth and Y/n" Sebastian walked us to the front door.

_

After the lady had taken our measurements and showed us dresses we picked the ones we liked and left.

Heading back to the manor I started to get light headed. "Is everything ok Y/n?" I nodded towards Lizzie as she started to soothe me by rubbing my back.

"We have arrived." Sebastian opened the carriage door and let us out by leading us by the hand. "Please go get fitted into your dresses, Me and the young master will be waiting in the foyer" We nodded and walked off into separate rooms.

My dress was a bit weird and it seemed like it wanted my entire stomach to explode. This corset is also not helping at all. I headed down the stairs and into the foyer.

"You look so beautiful Y/nnn!!!" And just like that I didn't feel a single bone in my body anymore. "Bloody hell- Can't- breathe-" I was struggling to get out of Lizzie's strong grip but was kept hostage until Sebastian came to set me free.

"Alright now, let's let Lady Y/n breathe" She finally let me go, letting me catch my breath. "Let's go then" We followed after Ciel and got into the carriage.

__

We've arrived at the castle and oh my god! I've never been at a fucking castle before like up until now I was a fucking Otaku sitting in my room reading or watching anime/manga.

"What did I do to deserve this..." I mumbled as tears of joy started to form "Wait! Why are you crying!" I turned to meet Ciel's eye "These are happy tears.'' I acknowledged.

We walked inside and it took everything out of me not to touch a single thing. "I've always wanted to come to the queen's balls but it was only for special guests" Lizzie smiled as she cheerfully walked beside me.

Heading into the ballroom, music started to play as the many guests danced or talked. "This is beautiful." I had stars in my eyes as I looked around flabbergasted.

"Do calm yourself Y/n, come along" Sebastian took my hand and started to dance with me. "What are you-" He smiled, as he continued to spin me around.

"Come on Ciel!!" Lizzie took Ciel's hand and they both started to dance as well.

_

"Grey, who is that woman?" The queen whispered over towards Grey as she stared at Y/n. "I'm not sure you're highness.." Grey replied as he also stared, "Figure it out, and see who she is. I feel like I know her..." The queen trailed off.

"Yes your highness" Grey stood back up straight as he stared at Y/n and Ciel as they awkwardly stood around.

Astro: Interesting indeed..