Chapter 13: Proper etiquette, lesson 2

"WHAT THE DAMN HELL-"

I stared at Sebastian as we both froze up. "My Apologies, as a mere butler I shouldn't have fallen on top of you like that" He got up and helped me to my feet. I only stared down at the ground as my heart was racing.

"It's fine" I tried to keep a calm state as I gained a little bit of my pride at a time. "Let's continue with our lesson then" He took my hand slowly and we continued with the dancing lesson.

___
𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝟐
___

"The next lesson is learning utensils and how to use them" Sebastian scooted my chair back so I could sit down. "All of them look the same to me-"

"All of them are different, each one of these are used throughout the day. Depending on the hour and food." I glared up at the butler as he had interrupted me. "Count your days Mr Michaelis, interrupt me again i'll set you on fire"

"No talking, more learning" He smirked before pouring tea in a tea cup in front of me. "Dude how the hell am I-" He again interrupted me "You must refrain from using such vulgar language at the table or anywhere else for that matter" I puffed my cheeks as I crossed my arms.

"Now then let's start"

__

I swear to god, I never want to learn anything by Sebastian ever again. I laid across my bed tired as Sebastian had worked me to the bone just to get me to learn proper etiquette.

Lady Elizabeth had come to visit Ciel so I had to go downstairs to meet her.

"It's nice to meet you Lady Elizabeth" I curtsied in front of her with a smile. "Oh dear, That smile is rather crooked, what happened?" Elizabeth asked as she walked up to me

"I am rather tired, and this butler had worked me to the bone, but I can't seem to do anything right" I sighed "That's odd... Where are you from?" She asked as she held my hand. "America" She nodded at this "I see, well we must teach you to the best of your ability then!" She smiled before giddily skipping her way down the hall.

I followed after her a bit hesitant.

Not long afterward Elizabeth had taught me everything she could and it helped, my curtsy, smile, language, and body language were perfect.

"Thank you Lady Elizabeth" I smiled and gave her a hug, which she gracefully accepted. "You can just call me Lizzie! You are very welcome" She laughed a bit before hugging Ciel goodbye and leaving the manor.

"Now that you have learned everything, you are ready to meet the queen, her majesty" Charles Grey and Charles Phipps came out of nowhere.

"Does everyone appear out of thin air the hell" I had received a slight touch as I realized my mistake, "Right no cursing, got it" I flattened my lips as I watched the two Charles walk up to me.

"We shall escort you in the morning to meet the queen." I nodded as I was escorted to my room by Sebastian as I heard Phipps.

"Thank you" Ciel waved them out the door. "Sebastian!"

Astro: Ayyyy! We get to meet the queen!