Chapter 17: Two best friends incoming!

Astro: No I was not on character ai-

(Back to the future)

(No one's POV <3)

Yamasu, Kimono, and Maniko are watching Black Butler at Yamasu's house. "Where is Y/n?" Maniko asked as she sat down on the floor as Yamasu and Kimono were on the bed. "Yeah, she would be here before both of us" Kimono commented as she placed the bowl of popcorn on the bed.

"No matter, she'll have to miss her favorite anime" Yamasu shrugged and put on Black butler. As the Anime started a white light shone upon the three girls and they were all sucked into the TV.

_

Y/n's POV

I was standing in front of Ciel and Sebastian as we talked about breakfast. Multiple people had landed on me, making me cry for help. "CIELLLLL" I cried out as I laid on the floor defeated.

Ciel and Sebastian just watched amused, "Aren't y'all gonna help me-" I laid there as I felt three bodies on top of me. "Oh shit, sorry" Maniko got off first as she was on top of all four of us.

After toppling off of each other I saw that Maniko, Yamasu, and kimono are here. I smiled whilst knocking all three of them upside the head. "Why the fuck did y'all land on me like that." I glared at the three of them as they lowered their heads.

"Sorry Y/n" Sebastian and Ciel sweatdropped at the scene. "Wait how did y'all get here-?" Ciel shook his head "You're just now asking this!?" I rubbed the back of my neck as I stepped away from Ciel so he wouldn't hit me.

"We honestly don't know- A light appeared and it pulled us inside the TV" Maniko spoke up first before the others, "We were tryna watch black butle-" Before Kimono could finish she was slapped-

"Shut up-" Yamasu glared at the girl. "What were you watching?" I asked as I was ready to fight their asses. "Black butler..."

(Insert Kimono, Maniko, and Yamasu on the floor with tears)

"Anyway continue" I cleared my throat. "We were sucked into the TV and I suppose we ended up in the anime because I see Ciel and Sebastian standing right behind you" Maniko continued with an unpleasant look on her face.

"This reminds me of the scene from they landed right in my room-" I was cut off my the narrator

(Astro: NO SPOILERS MF-)

"Anyhow- You guys definitely had a Y/n moment" Yamasu tilted her head, "How do we get back then?"

"You can't, not until I have fixed the anime's plot and went through the original events" I sighed and shook my head. "We'll do it with ya then!" Kimono nodded as she spoke. "Fine then"

"It's settled, we fix the plot and get it back on track! And then go through all of the original events in the anime!!" Yamasu seemed a bit excited

"I will make sure our guests get the full Phantomhive experience then" Sebastian bowed before Ciel shooed him off with a simple 'fine'

"Let the strange events take place"

Astro: Sorry for the short ass chapters lately and the long breaks- Please don't hurt me-