The Mafia and his angels

4~
Tommy was sitting by the fireplace, in his office. Maryanne looked at him. "What are you doing baby?" Maryanne asked. "Looking at these documents. The royal law has placed something upon Burrmingham." Tommy said. "The royal law? Are they bothering us again with their shit?" Maryanne asked, sitting on his lap. "Apparently so darling. Shit. I just know that we may need to get away to get some alies on our side, before they try have one of us fucking hanged." Tommy said. Maryanne grabbed her throat. "Hanged?" Maryanne whispered softly. "Yes." Tommy said. "The most horrible way to fucking die." Tommy said, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Is that daisy scent you bought one time with Ada?" Tommy asked, smelling her neck. "Yes, you love how it smells?" Maryanne asked. "I do. It's sweet like you my angel." Tommy said. Tommy grabbed his lighter as he pulled out cigarette.
Tommy blew the first smoke, and softly blew it in Maryanne's face. "Tommy, you know I love the way your breath feels when you smoke. It's hot then it goes to warm." Maryanne said, as she steals a smoke from the cigarette. "I will never let anyone hurt you my love." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips.
Tommy laid down in bed, Maryanne was in the shower. Tommy was unable to get the rest he really needed, due to what had happened. Maryanne came out, fully naked. "Your body is so beautiful, almost like it was craved out by a god." Tommy said, walking up to her, placing his hand on her waist, and slowly moving to her back. Tommy then wrapped both of his arms around her. Tommy placed one hand on her chest and the other hand was on her stomach. "How do you do it Tommy?" Maryanne asked, as they were in the bed, under the covers. "Do what love?" Tommy asked, storking her face. "How you know how to treat a woman?" Maryanne asked. "Well if it's a beautiful woman, that is you. You just look as of you you came out of a book, and landed from grace into heart." Tommy said, pulling her close to him. Maryanne looked at him. "So I look as of I came out of a book?" Maryanne asked. "Yes you do my darling." Tommy said, rubbing her back. "Kiss me." Maryanne said softly. "I'll give you all of the kisses you want." Tommy said, pulling Maryanne atop of him. Maryanne gently runs her fingers down his back, softly using her nails. "Your nails make it so much better." Tommy said in her ear. Maryanne smiled at him, placing her hand on his cheek.
Maryanne laid in between his legs, touching his hands, slowly interlocking her fingers in between his. "You know something Tommy?" Maryanne asked. "What my love?" Tommy asked.
"The more I am with you, the safer we both are together." Maryanne told him, sitting on her knees. "True, I do feel safer with you, than I do when I was not with ya." Tommy said, moving her hair out of her face. Tommy looked at her, kissing her forehead and her chin. Maryanne's hands found his body. "Ever wonder why girls like you, want a gangsta?" Tommy asked. Maryanne looked at her. "Because they can protect better than any other man." Maryanne said. "That's my girl. That's why I wanted you to be mine, so I can protect you the proper way.. The peaky blinder way." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled at him. "I never told you why my ex husband hates me so much have I?" Maryanne asked. "No, you have not told me darling.. I need to know these things, for me kill him if I see him on the streets, that no good son of a bitch. Will die. Arthur and I will kill him darling."
Tommy said.
"Before I met you Tommy, he was the man I saw myself with. As days went on, he would never be home. I came home one day, he was passed out drunk.
I saw him with a bottle of whiskey, in his hand. I saw him and shouted at him."
"Darling, I am so sorry."
"It's fine Tommy."
"What did you do after you found him that way darling?"
"I took the bottle of whiskey from him, he snapped at me. Hit me in the face."
"HE DID WHAT?!" Tommy yelled. Maryanne buried her face in his chest. "Darling, I have to know where his whereabouts are, for me to kill him. I need to get of him. Maryanne you did not deserve what he fucking did to you love." Tommy said. Maryanne cried. "Let it out darling." Tommy said, rubbing her back. Maryanne cried her eyes out, in Tommy's arms. "I love you very much Maryanne." Tommy said, pulling her closer to him. Maryanne was in his arms, kissing his chest, running her fingers down his chest. Tommy looked at her. "Kiss me darling." Tommy said. Maryanne grabbed his face, pulling him closer to her. They kissed all night long, til the light of morning.
Maryanne was laying in the bed, Tommy was not there, but he was in the house.
"Tommy? Where are you daddy?" Maryanne called out. "I'm here my darling." Tommy said, pulling her closer to him. "What are you doing?" Maryanne breathed on his neck. "Trying to locate the man that hit you." Tommy said to her, lifting her up, kissing her lips. Tommy stole a kiss from her. "You kiss theif." Maryanne joked. Tommy laughed. "I am, because you changed me." Tommy told her. Maryanne can see the light in Tommy's eyes again. "You have the light in your eyes again my love." Maryanne told him. "I do, because you helped me get it back darling." Tommy said.
Maryanne loved how Tommy looked at her, she can tell he loves her deeply and whole heartedly. Maryanne can tell from how he is drawn to her, Tommy latches onto her, like he is the only thing in life. Maryanne can see that he has been through hell and back. With the war.. and many other things in his life. They were just shit piled onto more shit. Tommy has PSTD~ badly. Maryanne helped him out of that. Tommy is how he was before he went into the war, before all of this death in his family. Before his first ever love- Grace Shelby. Before Ruby died of TB. Before his second wife left him. Before anything happened... Maryanne takes all of the pain away.
Tommy is forever hers.
Like Bonnie and Cylde without the car being shot at... like Romeo and Juliet.. without the dying.
Their love will make all history no matter what it has to take in order for their love story to be out in the world. For the world to know, Thomas Shelby... has found a trueful, beautiful grace in his life now. Maryanne "Gunslinger" Grant, has giving him. Their wedding would be held in the summer.
Tommy's life as a Peaky Blinder will forever be changed. Tommy will still be a Peaky blinder, he will still kill nd fight for his life, but not just his own life. Maryanne's life ment more to him than his own at the point in his life. Tommy was the most attractive man Maryanne had seen, she knew that he would be the one for her, even at the point where he knew she was a gyspy, but she was not just a general gypsy, she saw that he was in pain from all the shit in his life-
that she knew she needed to step into save him. By becoming his grace in love and cherishment. Tommy knew that she will love him for who he was and nto what he was. A gangster. A killer. A street thug. Maryanne saw more than that in him, she saw a heart that needed to be mended up by her love and her ways of loving a man.