The mafia and his angels

10~
Tommy was in the bed. Maryanne come in the bedroom in a red dress. "Darling? You wearing a red dress." Tommy said, getting up from the bed. Maryanne smiled at him. "I am trying new dress, since I'm going to be a Shelby." Maryanne said. "Aye, red is a stunning color on you darling." Tommy said to her. Maryanne looked at him. "What color dresses do you have fro me to see you in darling?" Tommy asked. Maryanne showed him the dresses she had in her wardobe. "They are all black dress and red dresses." Maryanne said, closing the doors of her massive closet. "Those dresses , will be so beautiful on you." Tommy said, kissing her softly. "I have be at Shelby limited in couple of hours, you are coming with me." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled. "Okay, how do I look?" Maryanne asked. "You look beautiful." Tommy said, rubbing her waist. Tommy put his hat on. "Ready darling?" Tommy asked. Maryanne looked at him. "Yes, I am ready." Maryanne said. "Alright, let's go." Tommy said, grabbing her hand. "Arthur should be coming over to the bar well." Tommy said. Maryanne nodded. "Aye." Maryanne said. Tommy smiled at her. Maryanne looked at the window of the car. "Come on darling." Tommy said, as he opened the driver side of the car. "Watch your step." Tommy told her, kissing her hand. "Come on darling" Tommy said, tightly holding her hand. "Arthur?" Tommy asked, looking around. "Aye, Tommy boy?" Arthur asked. "Aye, you brought your future Shelby with ya?" Arthur asked. "I always do, she goes where I go, I can't be somewhere where she is'nt around me." Tommy said, side glancing at Maryanne, kissing her cheek. Maryanne looked at him. "Maryanne you be a wonderful Shelby." Arthur said. Tommy smiled. Maryanne leaned against Tommy's shoulder. "Darling, show Arthur the ring." Tommy said, slowly grabbing her hand. "Beautiful. Is that a white sapphire?" Arthur asked. "Yes." Maryanne said, as Tommy wrapped his arm around her waist. "Darling you want a glass of red?" Tommy asked. "Yes, please." Maryanne said. "I need a whiskey." Tommy said. The male bartender gave Maryanne a glass of red wine, and he gave Tommy a whiskey glass. "Thank you."Maryanne said. Tommy smiled.  "Do you know the dress you are going to wear when we get married?" Tommy asked. Maryanne sipped her red, as she thought of the wedding dress she wanted to wear. "It was going to be a long sleeve beaded wedding dress." Maryanne said. "That will be beautiful." Tommy said, picturing the dress on her body. Maryanne smiled. "Do you love the sound of that?" Maryanne asked him. "Of course I do darling. It is also going to be a Romanian wedding. All of the vows will be in Romani." Tommy said. "My favorite part of you." Maryanne said. Tommy chuckled. "I figured." Tommy said to her, holding her hand. Tommy looked at her, smiled. "Do you know who the dress belonged at before hand darling?" Tommy asked. "It was my mothers." Maryanne said. Tommy's eyes widend. "It is your mothers?" Tommy asked. "Yes, my mother passed away, from an illness." Maryanne said. "Oh darling, I'm so sorry darling." Tommy said, rubbing her back. Maryanne smiled. Tommy sipped his whiskey. "Do you have the dress at home darling?" Tommy asked. "I don't have a clue." Maryanne said. 
Tommy knew that this was going to be the happiest day of his life.  Maryanne was going to be the better start of Tommy's life.
Tommy was looking at her. Maryanne walked around the bar. "Darling? Where did you go?" Tommy asked, in fear. "I'm over here." Maryanne said, looking over at him. "Oh." Tommy said, walking over to her. "Is that you on the wall?" Maryanne asked. "Yes." Tommy said, placing his hand around her body. "It's a very nice painting of you." Maryanne said, admiring the painting. "Very soon, once we are married, We will have our painting." Tommy said.  "We will?" Maryanne asked. "Yes darling." Tommy said, pulling her closer to him. Maryanne smiled at him. "Darling, you will look so beautiful as a painting." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled at him. "Darling, I never want to lose you." Tommy said.
The next day, Maryanne heard yelling. While she was sleeping. "What the hell is going on?" Maryanne asked. Tommy looked out the window. Claire was screaming... "Tommy! COME BACK TO ME!" She yelled. Tommy placed his hands on his face. "Oh no. Dammit! Get that bitch out of you." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "Tommy, you alright?" Maryanne asked him. "I will be darling, sit on my lap." Tommy said. Maryanne sat on his lap. "Feeling your body on me makes me feel so much better." Tommy said, rubbing her back.
"Darling, I will get the police, to have her cuffed and taken to prison up on the hill on Scotland." Tommy said. The Billy boys, will kill her.
Arthur and his new gangstas were going to be apart of the killing of Claire. "Instead of her going to prison she can get killed." Maryanne said. Maryanne smiled. Tommy rubbed her back. "Brillant idea." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "You already have the mind oa peaky fucking blinder darling." Tommy said. "Come with me." Tommy said. "Where are we going?" Maryanne asked. "To the bedroom, I have to make mine from the inside." Tommy said. "You are going to make love to me?" Maryanne said. "Not just that darling.. I'm going to make you a peaky blinder. From the your inside." Tommy said, closing the door. Tommy softly pushed Maryanne to the wall. "Tommy rub your hands all over me." Maryanne said. Tommy undid her bra feeling her chest. Tommy  took off his clothes, Maryanne laid on the bed. "rub your hands all over me darling." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled a very sexy smile. "That smile does something to me." Tommy said, kissing her lips. Maryanne had her legs spread out,
Tommy kisses her clit. "Who do you belong to?" Tommy asked kissing her all over her body. Maryanne moaned. Tommy grunted on a playful sexual way.  Tommy looked at her, Maryanne had Tommy laying in between her legs. Maryanne caressed his face, gently rubbing his back. Tommy laid across her legs, kissing her stomach, her breasts. All over her body. Tommy looked at her, he grabbed both of her hands to hold them in between her fingers. "You belong to me darling." Tommy said. Maryanne kisses Tommy's back, nibbling his ear. "Oh fuck, that makes me feel you belong to my heart darling." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled at him. "When did you want to get married darling?" Tommy asked, playing with her hair. "The day after tomorrow." Maryanne said. "The day after tomorrow? You really love me that much, to marry me the day after tomorrow." Tommy said, holding her in his arms. "I do." Maryanne said, kissing his neck. "I have a suit a could wear for the day after tomorrow." Tommy said, opening his closet door.  "It's in here, some place here, there it is." Tommy said, holding up the suit. "I love the color honey." Maryanne said. "I do as well." Tommy said. Maryanne walked up, to an old vintage closet. "I know it's a bad omen for the groom to see the dress before the wedding, but since you're a my Shelby, you can see it, but not on me, that will be the day after tomorrow." Maryanne said. "Aye." Tommy said. Maryanne opened the treasure chest that held the dress. "Here it is Tommy. What do you think of it. Do you like it?" Maryanne asked. "It looks so lovely." Tommy said. "It needs to be cleaned and redone a little bit, but everything else is still how it was. This was actually not my mothers, but it was my mother's mother, who was on the Titanic, when she was a young girl."  Maryanne said. "My mother's mother was only twelve of age when she was on the ship in 1912. My mother's mother had gotten married to a sailor." Maryanne told him. "She did?" Tommy asked, putting his blazer back on. "Yes." Maryanne said, closing the chest.