the mafia and his angels

13~

Tommy looked at himself in the mirror. "I have changed a lot." Tommy said to himself in the mirror. "You have." Maryanne said to him, as she stood there. "Fuck, you frightened me darling." Tommy said. Maryanne laughed. "I thought peaky blinders were never scared of anything, only losong someone they love and care for." Maryanne said to him. "Sometimes a home isn't four walls. It's two eyes and a heartbeat." Tommy said, slowly laying down on her chest. Maryanne cradle Tommy in her arms. "You're safe here Maryanne. I will never let anyone touch you." Tommy said to her. Maryanne held Tommy in her arms. Maryanne kisses Tommy on his lips. "Buzele de miere pe care le iubesc."
Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "What darling?" Tommy asked. Maryanne looked at into eyes. "Do you have me under your wing?" Maryanne asked. "Darling, when I saved you from getting killed, I had you under my wing. You did something that no one could ever do. Changing someone they will love. I love you Maryanne." Tommy said to her. Maryanne looked at him. Maryanne saw how much Tommy loved her, the way he would lost in his eyes. Maryanne laid in his arms. "Tommy?" Maryanne asked. "Yes darling?" Tommy said to her, braiding her hair. Maryanne climbed on top of Tommy's chest. "I need you with me darling. Always. I never want to lose ya." Tommy said. "I need you as well Tommy." Maryanne said. Tommy held her in his arms, Tommy looked at her in a way that no one ever could. "We are going to party tonight darling." Tommy said. "A party?" Maryanne asked. "Yes." Tommy said. Maryanne looked for a dress, that Tommy loved on her body. "Darling, if you wear that red dress tonight, you know you're mine." Tommy said, grabbing her chest. "Tommy, you know I will be yours daddy, because I am yours." Maryanne said. Tommy held her in his arms. "Darling, the red dress is a Shelby symbol of marriage." Tommy said to her, putting on his shoes. "How is a red dress a symbol of marriage?" Maryanne asked. "Well it has different meanings darling." Tommy said to her., kissing her lips. "Do you remember when I was in the war darling?" Tommy asked her. "Aye. Why?" Maryanne asked. "There was something I never told you as to why I always need you to look at me and to not give a fuck what others look at when they see you with me." Tommy said, sitting down. "Aye, say it Tommy." Maryanne said. "You are my only world, you the reason why I am alive." Tommy said. Maryane looked at him. "You nearly took your life?" Maryanne asked. "Aye." Tommy said to her, laying on her chest. "Tommy, I had no idea." Maryanne said. Tommy kisses her hand. "Darling, how did you almost take your own life?" Maryanne asked. "Shooting meself in the head." Tommy said, cuddling closer to her. "You're safe now Tommy." Maryanne said to him. Freddie came to the door. "Tom, Tommy boy." Freddie called. "Who is that?" Maryanne asked. "It's Fred. Aye, what's wrong?" Tommy asked. "It's Arthur, he's getting beat down by Billy Boys!" Freddie said. "Fuck! Darling, please whatever you do, stay in the house!" Tommy yelled in protection. "Tommy, you'll get klilled!" Maryanne yelled. "I won't." Tommy said, kissing her lips. "I'l be back, I promise my dear." Tommy said, touching her face. "Aye. Be careful." Maryanne said. "Always my love." Tommy said, cocking his gun. "AYE! Leave Arthur alone! Or you will be killed." Tommy said. The Billy Boys, stood. At a stand still. "Arthur brother, get in the house, Maryanne will care of ya." Tommy said, shooting one of the Billy boys down. "Aye." Arthur said. "Arthur come in quick." Maryanne said, opening the door. Arthur went in. Once things settled, Tommy came back in. "Hold it there Arthur." Maryanne said, running to Tommy, leaping in his arms. "Darling, oh darling, you alright sweetheart?" Tommy asked, burying his face in her neck. "Aye, now that you're in the house." Maryanne said, kissing him. "Darling." Tommy said. "Arthur, you in there, holding up well?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, I'll be alright Tom." Arthur said, sitting down. "Do you need to make you some tea?" Maryanne asked. "No,no it's alright Mrs. Shelby." Arthur said. "Thank you Arthur, for addressing my wife that way." Tommy said. "Alright, any time Tommy boy." Arthur said. Maryanne looked at Tommy. "Darling, you want to lay here with me?" Tommy asked her. Maryanne nodded. "You do make a speical couple Tommy boy." Arthur told him. Tommy smiles at him. "Tommy here, scared me to pieces when he ws going out to save ya, he almost scared frightend me." Maryanne said. Tommy rubbed her back. "It's alright darling, this is only the beginging my dear." Tommy said, kissig her lips.
"Do you feel better Arthur?" Maryanne asked. "Aye." Arthur said, getting up from the couch. "Better on me way." Arthur said. "Aye, take of yourself Arthur." Maryanne said. "I always do." he said. Tommy rolled his eyes." Alright, see you Arthur." Tommy said, closing the door. "See you Tommy boy." Aruthr said, closing the door. "You alright?" Tommy asked her, grabbing her face in his hands. "Aye. yea." Maryanne said to him, kissing his lips. Maryanne saw how Tommy protects her. "Nothing will be in our way darling." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled at her mafia husband. "Youre not just my wife, your my fucking world." Tommy said, laying her down on the couch. "Tommy?" Maryanne started. "Aye darling?" Tommy asked her. "What was it like being in the war?" Maryanne asked, taking off his shirt. "It was almost as of I walked through a dream of hell, feeling like I was not going to see the light of day again. War is just a living hell darling." Tommy said to her, tracing her lips. "What's the party for tonight, do you know?" Maryanne asked him. "It's a after wedding party for us darling." Tommy said to her. Maryanne nodded. "Will I be a bad girl, if I wore the red dress tonight?" Maryanne asked. "No, but you will be prettiest one." Tommy said, kissing her neck. "Go get ready darling." Tommy said. "Aye." Maryanne said, getting up from the couch. Tommy smiled. "Beautiful angel you." Tommy said to softly to Maryanne. Tommy was getting ready as well. Frances, the maid, was helping Maryanne get ready. Tommy was done. "Darling?, you ready?" Tommy asked. "Aye. Thank you Frances." Maryanne said. "You're welcome Mrs. Shelby." Maryanne said, looking at herself in the mirror. "Darling, arăți atât de frumos." Tommy said. "I look beautiful?" Maryanne asked, translating what Tommy had told her in Romani. "Aye." Tommy said. "Let's go." Tommy said. Maryanne held onto Tommy the whole night at the party. Maryanne sat to Tommy on a couch chair. "Arthur around?" Maryanne asked. "No, I don't see him." Tommy said, looking for him. "Aye." Maryanne said. Freddie was there. "Tommy, there ye are. Who is this? Tommy you never told me you remarried." Freddie said. "Freddie, this my wife, Maryanne Shelby Grant." Tommy said, wrapping his arm around Maryanne. "Since she is a Grant, you now a Grant as well?" Freddie asked. "Aye. I kept my Shelby name, she took it. It's Shelby thing." Tommy said, smiling at her. "Tommy is now, Thomas Shelby Grant." Maryanne said. Freddie smiled. "Was she the one you saved from getting killed?" Freddie asked. "Aye." Tommy said. "Darling come with me I need to be at Shelby Limited for couple hours, I need you with me." Tommy said. "Aye, is everything alright?" Maryanne asked. "Aye." Tommy said.
Once in Shelby Limited, the phone rang. "I got it." Tommy said. "Shelby Limited?
Madison what the FUCK do you fucking want!"
"Well hello Thomas."
"IF you don't stop calling I will have you killed!"
"Tommy I just wanted to talk to you." Madison said. "About what, hmm?" Tommy asked, keeping his cool. Tommy signled Maryanne to come ot him. "Who is that talking to you in the background?"Madison asked. "That is me wife, Maryanne Shelby Grant." Tommy said. "Tommy I ws supposed to take your last name, you told me." Madison said. "No, you wanted to control me and what I did. Maryanne is now a Shelby." Tommy said, slapping the phone back into it's place. "Who the hell was that?" Maryanne asked, giggling. "An ex of mine, darling you know I will never leave you for her." Tommy said, wrapping his coat around her. "It's so warm inside your jacket." Maryanne said. Tommy smiled. "Come on, you ready to head back home darling?" Tommy asked. "Aye." Maryanne said to him. "You are so beautiful in that red dress darling." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips. "I do it for you." Maryanne said to him. Tommy looked at her. "I'm so glad I fucking married ya." Tommy said.