The mafia and his angels

27~
The next day, Tommy and Maryanne were in the office, doing important business things, that had to do with Tommy's gin company.
"Darling, sort through these papers here and make sure that everything is correct." Tommy said. "Yes sir." Maryanne said. Tommy smiled. "Thank you my love." Tommy said to her, kissing her hand.
Maryanne sorted through the papers, to make sure that everything was right, and correct. Tommy made a few phone calls. Maryanne sorted through papers, made sure that things were going to run smoothly. "Darling, grab me pen could ya?" Tommy asked. "Aye." Maryanne said.
"Aye, having this business could put me and my darling in a better place. Maybe one day if things run well, we can move to Burmingham." Tommy said, over the phone.
"Well, Mr. Shelby, you do have a fine eye for running a business, you do have the genes of your father."
"Aye, me father was never there for me when I was a young lad." Tommy said. Maryanne overheard Tommy say that. Maryanne felt her heart break a little bit.
"Aye Mr. Shelby, have those papers done by morrow, and I shall see you." said the man. "Aye very well." Tommy said, hanging up the phone, when he saw Maryanne looking at him. "Darling, is everything all right?" Tommy asked, worriedly. "Your father was never there for you?" Maryanne asked. "No, he was not." Tommy said, kneeling down, to like at her. "Darling you feeling well?" Tommy asked, plain her hand on her forehead. Maryanne began to feel a bit ill. "Darling, you're turning pale." Tommy said, panicking. Maryanne fainted. "Darling! Stay with me please!" Tommy yelled. Arthur came down. "Tommy, what's wrong?" Arthur asked. Tommy looked at him. "Maryanne fainted!" Tommy shouted. "Give her water!" Tommy yelled, pointing to the small island kitchen. "Aye. Tommy held her in his arms, for her to wake up. "Arthur, she's coming back, she's coming back." Tommy said, touching her face. "Darling, you alright?" Tommy asked, nearly crying. "What happened to me?" she asked. "You fainted my darling." Tommy said, as he held her in his arms. "I did?" Maryanne asked, as Arthur gave her water, in a glass. "Drink this, it's going to help you out." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled at him.
"Darling, you have the most beautiful skin." Tommy said, kissing her lips. Maryanne looked at him. "Tommy, you know I love you." Maryanne said, holding his hand in hers. "Darling, you make me feel so important, now that we are married." Tommy said.  Maryanne looked into his eyes. "Darling you have never to fear when you're here with me." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "Darling, that fainting incindent you had this morning. Really frightened me." Tommy said to her, looking at her. Tommy looked at her... "I can't live without you darling." Tommy said to her, kissing. Maryanne looked at him, kissing him. "Darling, you have me heart in yours." Tommy said to her, kissing her neck. Maryanne looked at him. "Darling, you have anything with me." Tommy said. Maryanne held him in her arms.
Later on at the Garrison, Maryanne looked at him.
"You will have a wine." Tommy said. Maryanne nodded, as Tommy ordered a glass of red. Tommy went to his small box, Maryanne sat down at the booth, she was sat. "Darling, you alright over there?" Tommy asked. Maryanne nodded. "Aye." Maryanne said, as she walked over to him.
Maryanne walked over to him. "Darling, come over sit on me." Tommy said, as he placed her on his lap. "Darling, you have the most beautiful eyes." Tommy said, as he kissed her lips.
"I do?" Maryanne asked. "Aye." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "I never met someone so beautiful so you darling." Tommy said, Maryanne looked at him. "Darling, you can trust me." Tommy said, as he kissed her lips. "I can only trust you." Maryanne said to him. After he was done with his work, Maryanne got up from his lap.
"Let's go home." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips. Maryanne looked at him, holding his arm. "Darling, what's wrong?" Tommy asked. Maryanne looked around her, someone was following them. "Someone is following us!" Maryanne screamed. Tommy looked behind them.
"Get to the door!" Tommy yelled, as he closed the door. Maryanne ducked and covered. "Who is that?" Maryanne asked, as she looked who the person. "Darling don't fucking look!" Tommy yelled, keeping her safe in his arms. "I'll look stay here darling." Tommy said, as he held his gun close to him. Maryanne looked at him. 
"Tommy be careful please." Maryanne said. "I always am darling." Tommy said, as he pointed the gun to the man. "Who the fuck are ya?" Tommy asked, as he held the gun at point to his head. Maryanne looked at him, "Tommy, you alright?" Maryanne asked, as she grabbed her bag. "Darling, I am fine. Just please stay in the car." Tommy said.
Maryanne waited for him to get into car, Tommy looked into her eyes. Maryanne looked at him, Tommy kissed her lips.
"Darling you have nothing to fear for, you have to be scared of when you're with me." Tommy said, to her, kissing her hand. "Tommy, I never want to hurt you, I never want to leave you. I never want to lose you." Maryanne said to him, kissing his lips.
"Tommy, you have  the most beautiful eyes." Maryanne said to him. "Darling, you have my heart in your hands." Tommy said to her, kissing her hand, like the gentleman he really is. That night, Maryanne went in the shower. Tommy laid down in the bed, waiting for his wife....
As Maryanne comes of the shower, changes her clothes, Tommy has a bad dream,
that Maryanne got kidnapped, Tommy snapped out of bed, yelling for her to come over to him. "Darling!" Tommy yelled. "Tommy, I'm coming my dear." Maryanne said. "What happened?" Maryanne asked. Tommy got up from the bed, hugging her, holding her in his arms. "Darling! Don't get kidnapped." Tommy said, holding her in his arms, tightly. "What? Kidnapped? Tommy I am right here." Maryanne said to him, holding his hand in hers.
"Darling, you can't leave me." Tommy said. "Tommy I would never leave you." Maryanne said to him, kissing his lips. That night, Tommy kisses her breasts,
Maryanne climbed onto Tommy's dick. Tommy rubbed her chest, and back, tracing down her pussy, down to her inside of her legs.
Maryanne moved closer to him, Tommy grabbed her ass. That night, Tommy went to the shower, Maryanne goes in the shower, Tommy jumps, seeing her in the shower with him.
Tommy and Maryanne made out in the shower.
The next day, Tommy and Maryanne laid in the bed with Maryanne for a while. Maryanne laid on him, kissing her."Darling, you have the most beautiful eyes." Tommy said.
"Tommy I love you." Maryanne said.