The Mafia and his Angels

34~

Back at the house, Tommy laid on the bed, still kissing Maryanne. "Take your fucking clothes off darling. Let me show you how much I fucking love you." Tommy said, as he laid her down. Maryanne took her clothes off, as Tommy touched her body while her clothes fell off from  her body, Tommy kissed her breast, placing his hand on her breasts, kissing her nipples. "Darling, never go with anyone else, they will never love you how I can. No one will ever love you as I." Tommy said to her, kissing her neck, stroking her arm. Maryanne laid on the bed, kissing Tommy all night. "Darling, you have the most loveliest body." Tommy asked. Maryanne looked at him.
Maryanne looked into his eyes. Maryanne looked at him, as he leaned into kiss her naked body. The next morning, Tommy laid down next to Maryanne. "Hello my darling. Did you sleep well?" Tommy asked. "I did Tommy." Maryanne said. "That's good to hear my darling. You're my everything now." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "How did you sleep?" Maryanne asked. "I slept well, since I'm next to you all the time." Tommy said, with a sweet gentle smile. Maryanne loved seeing her husband smile more then he has before. When Tommy was in the war, he never smiled in his life, only when you out of the war, was when he was a different man, but when he was on field, he was a bitter man, so people have said. Maryanne looked at him, wrapped her arms around her. "Darling, you are so beautiful, I am so fucking glad you're with me, and not with anyone who won't fucking love you." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips. "Tommy, you made me feel so good, when we met that night, I remember that night, we both nearly got killed remember, we had run off, into the bushes, to not get killed." Maryanne said. Tommy chuckled. "Aye, I remember that night, that one was of the horrfying nights of me whole life there darling." Tommy said, chuckling again. Maryanne laughed. Tommy gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead, "You ready head out of here darling?" Tommy asked. "To where?" Maryanne asked, confused. "Follow me." Tommy said, in soft gentle low whisper. "Remember The Garrison?" Tommy asked her. "Yes, a a part of me makes me feel that I remember that place." Maryanne said. Tommy looked at her. "Follow me darling." Tommy said to her, holding her hand. Once they got to The Garrison, Maryanne remembered this place. "Remember how small it was when we first met?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, now it's a bit bigger." Maryanne said. "Aye." Tommy said to her. "I adore you Tommy." Maryanne said. "Darling, I adore you more than anyone here in this room, with their own fucking women in here. Darling, our love, has people all over Burmingham talking about us, and how our love is almost a sad love story, that just has a happy ending." Tommy said, kissing her lips. People in the room, looked at them, wondering who she was. People gawked and looked, confusingly at them, wondering who the girl that Tommy was with. "Tom, who is that?" A guy asked. "This is my lovely wife, Maryanne Grant Shelby." Tommy said. "Hello, nice to meet you sir." Maryanne said to the man. "Mrs. Shelby, good to finally meet you, Tommy here has been talking to us about you, you're a lovely woman to him, he treats you so well." The man to her. Tommy made sure that this man was not going to get to close and comfortable talking to his wife. Tommy would pull her closer to him, to make sure, she was not going to sit with him. Maryanne looked into Tommy's eyes. "Darling, you have me, he will not take you away from me." Tommy said to her. The guy looked at Tommy. "Tommy, I will never take her away from you." The man said. Tommy glared at him. "Darling, go sit over there, you will get a red, and I will get a whiskey, got that?" Tommy asked her, genlty and sternly. "Yes sir." Maryanne said. "Good girl." Tommy said. Maryanne sat down, as she got a red wine, and she ordered a whiskey for Tommy. "Get away from here, and leave me and me wife alone." Tommy said, as he put the man in a headlock. The man left. "Tommy, who was that man?" Maryanne asked. "Darling, I got it taken care of, I never trusted him." Tommy said. "Who was he, do you know him?" Maryanne asked.  Tommy looked at her, kissing her lips.
Once back home, Tommy looked at her, and he got down on his knees, wrapping his arms around her. Maryanne looked at him. "Tommy, what's wrong?" Maryanne asked. "Darling I just fucking need you with me." Tommy said, as he rubbed his head on her naked body. Tommy looked at her, kissing her breasts, feeling every part of her naked body.
Tommy looked at her, Maryanne was in his arms, holding her tightly. "Darling, I am glad I found you, I am so glad you have made the honor of being me wife." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips, down to her neck.
The next morning, Tommy woke up, next to her. "Morning my darling." Tommy said. "Morning Tommy." Maryanne said, kissing Tommy on his lips. "Darling, get ready, we made to do some special things today over at The Garrison." Tommy said. Maryanne got up, to get dressed. Tommy and Maryanne were going out, to a policital party. "How's this dress?" Maryanne asked. "Darling, you look beautiful."  Tommy said to her, kissing her lips. Tommy always made her feel like a princess, he always made her feel, safe and warm around her, when he was with her, even when they were laying down in the bed at night, he would make her feel loved and safe in his arms. Tommy never wanted Maryanne to live how she did years back, before he met her in County Calire, when they then moved to Cork, Ireland, where Maryanne is from, same with Tommy.
This is only the happy ending to Maryanne's story, there are a lot more tragic things that happened to her, this is only the begining of her story.