The mafia and his angels

35

One night in Port Rush- Tommy was driving down the road- he was alone- he drove down the lane- when he hears a woman.. crying in destress.
Tommy was looking around, when he stopped in his car.
"Miss, you alright?"  Tommy asked her, she did not answer, then he turned her to have her face him. "You're not dying here, I will save you darling, whoever done this to thee, shall pay." Tommy said. The girl looked at him. "Who are you?" The girl asked him. "Shh, darling, right now, you need to get medical attention, then once you're better, I will tell you me name." Tommy said. The girl looked at him. Maryanne only remembers when she woke up in the hospital, in a bed, with tubes connected to her. Tommy stayed there by her side all night and all morning. Tommy made sure that she never going to leave his side, after her near death, Tommy grew protective over her, after this accident. Now Tommy needs to know, who did this. "Darling, do you know who done this to you?" Tommy asked her. "I don't." The girl said. "Now tell me your name, sir." The girl said to him. "My name is Tommy Shelby, and I have save you, I was never going to leave a beautiful young spirited lass like you die on the road." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him, she pulled him closer to her. "My darling, you mean a lot to me, you are my whole fucking world." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips. Maryanne looked at him, she jumped in Tommy's arms. Maryanne looked at Tommy's lips, as she laid on him. "Darling, you are my only reason why I am still alive, and walking on this Earth still my only reason why I can still be here my darling." Tommy said to her, holding her tightly in his arms. "Tommy, you know how much I love you?" Maryanne asked. "Hmm, let me think. so much where it's impossible to say it." Tommy said, with a crocked smile. Maryanne looked at him, "Aye." Maryanne said. Tommy looked at her, kissing her lips. "Maryanne, my lovely darling,you know what you fucking do to me, whne you're here on my chest, don't you?" Tommy asked. Maryanne looked at him, "I do." Maryanne said, looking at him. "Tommy, I could fuck you all night, because of how madly in love you are with me." Maryanne climbing on top of his naked body. "Darling, you know how get me all over you." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him, kissing his lips, treating her husband like a king is what she knows best, from how her mother raised her, but her mother died when she was just sixteen years of age, she never really knew her father from the start. Maryanne wanted to know her father, but he never around when her mother was gone. Tommy looked at his wife. "Soția mea, nu te pot părăsi niciodată după ce știu că aproape că ai fost luată de la mine. Când te-am găsit aproape moartă, pe drum, am știut că suntem potrivirea potrivită, mai ales știind că ne cunoșteam de atunci, până la acum Maryanne, draga mea, te iubesc pentru totdeauna." Tommy said. "My wife of mine, I can never leave you,  after knowing you were nearly taken from me. When I found you nearly dead, on the road, I knew we were the right match, especially knowing each other from back then to now. Maryanne, my darling, I fucking love you forever." Tommy said to her, translating what he said in Romanian. Maryanne flet tears in her eyes. "Dry your eyes darling, you know how much I love you." Tommy said to her. Maryanne was looking at him. "I don't think I have shown you off, before in a long time." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "Shown me off?" Maryanne asked. "Aye, darling, when I showed you off to the other members of the Peaky Blinders Family, they all thought you were a lovely young lass darling." Tommy said to her, flipping her on her back, as he grabbed her arms, pinning them on the pillow of their queen size bed. Tommy ran his hands down her back, stroking her breasts, as he rubbed her hair. "You're so lovely." Tommy said to her, as he kissed her lips. "Tommy, you are drawn to me." Maryanne said to her husband. "Darling, I am." Tommy said, holding her hand in his. Maryanne looked at him, kissing his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck. That night,  someone kidnapped Maryanne. Tommy was frantically looking for Maryanne.  "DARLING! WHERE ARE YOU!? DARLING! MARYANNNNNE!" Tommy yelled. "DARLING!"
Tommy ran to the phone in his office,  to get a hold of Polly. " Polly, Polly, Maryanne is fucking gone! She is missing, we gotta find her!" Tommy yelled, punching the wall. "Tommy, where is she?" Polly asked. "Polly. I- I don't fucking know, just find her NOW!" Tommy yelled.  Tommy was not a crier, but when it came to his wife, he was all over getting her back in his arms. Polly came over.. "Alright, let's go find your wife Tommy." Polly said.
Maryanne was taken by some other mafia group. They have tortured her. Tommy broke down the door, "Get your filthy fucking hands off of me wife!"  Tommy yelled, aiming his gun at the mafia leader. "Tommy watch out!" Maryanne yelled. "Darling! Where are you!"  Tommy yelled, Polly pointed. "There she is Tom, right there." Polly said. "Oh darling, you hurt at all." Tommy said, holding Maryanne is his arms. "Oh darling, I was worried that you were dead. Tommy said to her, kissing her lips.
"Darling. you have no fucking idea as to how I loved you." Tommy said to her kissing her lips. Maryanne lookd at him. "Tommy, you have changed me." Maryanne said. Tommy looked at her. "When you went missing darling, I got fucking terrifed." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips down to her neck.
Tommy laid her down on the bed, kissing her lips again, down to her naked body. "Do you feel that darling?" Tommy asked. Maryanne nodded, as she moaned in pleasure. "How do you know where to get me?" Maryanne asked. "I just know darling." Tommy said to her, running his hands on her body.