The mafia and his angels

19-
The next morning, Tommy had a business meeting in Bellymoney. Maryanne was coming along with him. "What is this business meeting for Tommy?" Maryanne asked. "It's a politcal party darling, but this will be your first one as now my wife. Mrs. Maryanne Grant Shelby." Tommy said.
Maryanne looked at him. "This is my first one as your wife?" Maryanne asked. "Yes Mrs. Shelby." Tommy said. "How do I look Mr. Shelby?" Maryanne asked. "Beautiful as always." Tommy said. "Ready?" Tommy asked her, kissing her hand.
Once in Bellymoney, the driver who drove them, dropped them off in Bellymoney. "Thank you." Maryanne said, closing the door, Tommy stood up, holding out his hand. "This place is massive." Maryanne said, in fear. "It is." Tommy said. "You nervous?" Tommy asked. "Yeah." Tommy said., grasping her hand tighter in his. "Come on." Tommy said. "Alright." Maryanne said.
Once in the buliding, Tommy went to the platfourm. Maryane sat in crowd. Tommy smiled. Tommy began talking, Arthur walked in. Maryanne signled him to sit down next to her. Tommy looked at her. Maryanne smiled. Maryanne has the eyes of a young spirited girl. Tommy saw that in her eyes when she would look at him. After the meeting, Maryanne held Tommy in her arms. "That was well said Tommy." Maryanne said, kissing her. "Thank you darling." Tommy said to her, kissing her hand. "Ready to head home. I really want to feel your soft hands all over me body." Tommy said to her, caressing her face. "Okay, you naughty boy." Maryanne said.
Maryanne looked at him, kissing his neck. "Darling, I never want to love someone else that is not you my love." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips, as he grabbed her hip, pulling her closer to him. Kissing her body. Tommy looked in her eyes, almost childlike eyes she had. Aside from her being amazing in bed, Tommy loves how sweet and beautiful she is. Seductive at night, a princess in the day when she has to be one around the others. Tommy looked at her, stripped her down of her dress, she clinged onto his neck, rubbing his chest, then she caught a glimpse of his tattoos. "What are these tattoos on your chest my love?" Maryanne asked. "Those tattoos are from the war." Tommy said to her, grabbing ass. "From the war?" Maryanne asked. "Aye." Tommy said. Maryanne took off Tommy's shirt off. "Strip me off." Tommy said, caressing her inside of her leg, nearly her pussy. Once Tommy stripped her clothes, Maryanne stripped off his clothes. Maryanne was laying on the bed, Tommy climbed on top of her, kissing her pussy, softly, kissing her all over her body. "Let me give into you darling." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips, stroking her hair. Maryanne then felt it.
Tommy inserted his dick in her pussy. Maryanne let out an orgasm. "There you go darling, you feel me in you. Do you feel how much I love you." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him, in the eye. "You love me?" Maryanne asked. "Aye, darling." Tommy said. "Do you trust me?" Tommy asked. "Yes." Maryanne said to him. "Darling, you have something I that I could never lose." Tommy said. The next morning, after the amazing sex Tommy gave Maryanne last night. Tommy found a note Maryanne left for him. "She went for a ride on Dangerous." Tommy said, smiling. He got ready to see Maryanne. Maryanne was riding Dangerous, on the small training track. "Hallo Tommy." The horse groomer said. "Hallo Benson." Tommy said. "Is that your wife up on that damn horse?" he asked Tommy. "Aye, she loves horses a lot, I just knew her seeing Dangerous was a big thing for her." Tommy said. Maryanne brought Dangerous to a stop. "Tommy. how are you love?" Maryanne asked. "I'm well darling." Tommy said, patting Dangerous's neck. "She's a good horse, she's fast." Maryanne said. "Is she? I have never seen her run." Tommy said. "You want to watch?" Maryanne asked. "Yeah, I do." Tommy said. "Aye, come on girl." Maryanne said, clicking her tounge. Dangerous took off running. Tommy was in shock. "Holy." Tommy said, leaning against the fence of the track. "She is fast." Tommy said, in a soft whispered, Maryanne turned the stretch. "Fuck, she's so quick." Tommy said to the grommer. Maryanne did three laps around the small training track. "Whoa girl." Maryanne said. Dangerous snorted, and started panting a little. "Allen please give her water." Maryanne said, as she dismounted. Tommy looked at her. "Darling, you looked beautiful on top of her." Tommy said to her kissing Dangerous. Maryanne glanced at him. "Darling, you have never looked at beautiful on a horse." Tommy said, lifting up her chin, kissing her lips.
That night, Tommy took a shower. Maryanne was in the bed, sleeping. "Darling?" Tommy asked, looking for her. "Ahh." Maryanne screamed, getting up. "Shit." Tommy said, walking over to her. "You alright?" Tommy asked her. "I am. I was just asleep." Maryanne cuddling closer to Tommy. "I'm so sorry my love." Tommy said, kissing her lips, rubbing her breasts. "Rest your head on me chest darling." Tommy said to her kissing her lips. Maryanne looked at him. Tommy, never felt more in love with her in his life until he saw her. Maryanne looked at him. "I never want to lose you." Maryanne said. Tommy held her in his arms. "I never want to live without you." Tommy said to her.
Maryanne was in the mafia, she was going to get caught, by the police. "Darling, there is something I need to tell you since you became a peaky blinder." Tommy said to her. "What's that Tommy?" Maryanne asked. "You will get caught by the police a lot, I was caught before." Tommy said. "Have you been to prison?" Maryanne asked. "Aye." Tommy said to her, putting on a white shirt to sleep in. "What happened?" Maryanne asked. "It was in the war, I was held hostage in a war prison." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "What?" Maryanne asked. "Aye. It was a living hell. Bad enough I have PTSD." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "Tommy I had no idea." Maryanne said, holding him in her arms. Tommy cradled himself in her arms. "Tommy I had no idea." Maryanne said, rubbing his back, under his shirt. "Darling you doing that, feels good." Tommy said. Maryanne "During the holiday darling, I want to take you somewhere special." Tommy said to her. Maryanne looked at him. "Where?" Maryanne asked. "I'm not telling ya." Tommy said, smiling. "Is it something about us?" Maryanne asked. "Aye." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips. Tommy smelled good to Maryanne. "Tommy I never said this to you, you smell so nice." Maryanne said to him. Tommy looked at her. "Maryanne, you smell nice as well." Tommy said. That night, Tommy fucked Maryanne that night. "Kiss me, as I run my fingers down your skin." Tommy said. Maryanne laid on her back, as Tommy kisses her lips. Tommy gives Maryanne a vampire kiss on her neck. "I will mark you. For no one to take you my darling." Tommy said. Maryanne squeezed Tommy's hand. "Don't ever let me go." Maryanne said, frimly. "Never darling."