The mafia and his angels

6~
Tommy kisses Maryanne. The soft feeling of her lips, the way they gilide on his.
How she looks so sexy in anything she wears, even when she has nothing on her, when it's just her bare naked body. Tommy finds it sexy when she is like that around him.
It was December 24th. Christmas Eve... Tommy had something special for her. "Wait here darling." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him confused. "Why, what's wrong?" Maryanne asked frightened. "Nothing darling, I have something for you." Tommy said, looking in the drawer that was on his side of the bed.
"Când te-am cunoscut, am știut că trebuie să întreb asta într-o zi, am știut că trebuie să te fac a mea pentru totdeauna. Maryanne Grant, vei fi soția mea?" Tommy asked, pulling out a ring. "Will you marry me?" Tommy asked. "Yes." Maryanne said, jumping in Tommy's arms. "I knew this would come day my darling. My beautiful grace of mine." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled, kissing him. "Give me your finger." Tommy said, grabbing her hand. "It fits perfectly." Tommy said, kissing her hand.
"We have to throw a big engagment party tonight, I need to tell my brothers." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "Right here?" Maryanne asked. Tommy looked at her. "Darling you're going to be fine my love, nothing will happen to you, you're safe with me." Tommy said, pulling her closer to him. "It's okay. It's just the jitters before a big day like a wedding." Tommy said. "Remember, a Shebly is a grace." Tommy said, looking at her. "A grace that belongs to the only Mr. Shelby." Maryanne said. "Right." Tommy said. 
Maryanne looked at him. Every single one of the Shelby's knew about the enagagement of Maryanne Grant and Thomas Shebly was bigger than the engagement of him of his second wife. Edwin Grant, Maryanne's older brother came to see his sister. "Maryanne Shelby Grant. That right?"  Edwin asked. "Yes Eddie." Maryanne said. Tommy looked at him. "Hello Edwin." Tommy said, bringing Maryanne close. "I see you're the brother of my grace here, Maryanne Shelby Grant." Tommy said. "She took your last name?" Edwin asked. "Of course, she's a Shelby." Tommy said. Edwin smiled. "Mary, is he the one you want?" Edwin asked her. "Yes." Maryanne said, caressing Tommy's face. "Alright then. What happened to Carson?" Edwin asked. 'We took care of him." Tommy said formally. "Right then, I better be on me way then." Edwin said, lighting a cigarette. "Ah, your brother, he's something what we call a mad man." Tommy said, wrapping his arm around Maryanne's shoulder, walking out of the office.
The night of the party was tomorrow in the afternoon. "I need a dress for the night tomorrow." Maryanne said. "Ada can take you down to the dress shop close to Bellymoney."
Tommy said. Maryanne got an idea... "I can make a dress, remember I'm a gypsy." Maryanne said. "My sister Kira Grant, can give me some fabics to make a dress." Maryanne said, looking in the mirror. "My god, rumusețea mea de viitoare soție." Tommy said, holding her arms  from her back.
Maryanne looked at him. "When you speak in Romani, it's so romantic." Maryanne said. "It is romantic language." Tommy said, fixing her hair. "I never want to lose you." Maryanne said to him. "Neither do I." Tommy said. Madison Ella, a young woman about as young as Maryanne came into the bar, Shebly Limited. "Mr. Shebly, I see you got engaged." Madison said. "I did, to a beautiful grace, named, Maryanne Grant, she will be a Shelby in the summer, when we plan to be married." Tommy said, holding Maryanne close to him. Maryanne placed her hand on Tommy's chest, for the ring to be exposed. "Yes, I plan to marry this man in the summer." Maryanne said. Madison looked at the ring. "Is that a 24k diamond ring?" Madison asked. "Yes." Maryanne said, smiling at Tommy. "Remember when you used to love me Tommy Shelby?" Madison asked, in jealously. "Yes, but now I have moved on." Tommy said. Madison walked away. Pissed. "Don't worry darling, you will be my forever one woman." Tommy said, kissing her lips, to mark them. "That's my Tommy." Maryanne said, interlocking her fingers in his hand. "Tommy boy. I heard you're getting enagaged." Arthur said. "I am Arthur." Tommy said. "Congratulations Tommy." Arthur said, giving him a hug. "Thank you Arthur." Tommy said. "Yes, Arthur thank you. I will be a great Shelby." Maryanne said, shaking Arthur's hand. "Welcome to the Shelby family Maryanne." Arthur said. Maryanne bowed her head. Tommy smiled. Maryanne sat on the barstool, resting her head on Tommy's arm. Tommy made a kiss face at her. Maryanne blushed. "The red on your cheeks makes you look more lovely." Tommy said, pinching her cheeks softly. Maryanne smiled, wrapping her arms around Tommy's waist. "Can I get you anything to drink love?" Tommy asked her. "I'm good thank you." Maryanne said. Tommy nodded. "Alright." Tommy said, sitting down, looking at the woman he got in his life. The one he is going to marry. Maryanne smiled at him.
That night, Tommy had a nightmare.... a blackroom
things were not the same. Maryanne was not there. "MARYANNE!" Tommy yelled. Nothing.
A door opened, where all of Tommy's past was hidding. "GIVE HER TO ME! GIVE MY MARYANNE BACK TO ME!" Tommy yelled.
Tommy tossed and turned, yelling in his sleep. "SHIT!" Tommy snapped, getting out of bed. "Maryanne, you asleep?" Tommy asked, nearly in tears.
"Tommy? you alright my love? You like almost as if you seen a ghost." Maryanne said. "Just hold me darling. Please, do I have to beg to feel your arms around me my love?" Tommy asked, crying. "You can hold me all you want." Maryanne said, holding her arms out. "Darling, I had a nightmare, where I could not find ya for the life of me soul." Tommy said, burying his face in her chest. Kissing her breats. "Kiss me darling." Tommy said, pulling her to his bare chest.
They had sex all night long, Maryanne finally screamed in pleasure. "I gave in to you, I made you mine, now inside you're a fucking Shelby." Tommy said, softly biting her neck. "Your bites feels so protective." Maryanne said. "Darling, they have to feel that way." Tommy said, giving her a hicky.
The fire was crackling, the covers were over them both, laying in bed, showing their to each-other, kissing and marking their bodies, Tommy cradled the head of Maryanne that night as she slept in his arms. Never letting go. It's just a Shelby thing Tommy does.