The mafia and his angels.

22~

Tommy held Maryanne in his arms. "Darling, you did so well defending me from Frances." Tommy said to her, kissing her shoulders. "You're so handsome, you do so many things to me, I can't even think, how handsome and sexy you are." Maryanne said to him. "Darling, you're beautiful." Tommy said to her, kissing her back, as Maryanne laid back down on his legs, as Tommy kissed her back.
"Darling, you are my queen. I'm your king." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "I'm a queen to you?" Maryanne asked him. "Aye, look at you darling, you have the most beautiful body." Tommy said to her. "How are you a king?" Maryanne asked. "How am I a king darling, look at me. I'm attractive. I am a peaky blinder. I am good looking. I am loyal. I will lose you." Tommy said to her, looking at her, kissing her back, her legs, her arms, all over her body.
"Darling, I will never lose you." Tommy said to her, pulling her closer to him.
Out on the town, Tommy and Maryanne were walking, Maryanne had a coat similiar to Tommy's coat, they were walking around town. "Darling, stay clsoe to me." Tommy said, holding her hand. Interlocking his fingers in hers. It was cold that day, it was Winter. Maryanne's coat had a fur collar. Tommy loved holding her in his arms when she was out with him when she wore this coat. "Darling you have the most beautiful smile." Tommy said to her. Maryanne looked at him. "Darling, I do feel different in this coat." Maryanne said to him, touching the fur collar of her coat. It was not a full fur coat, it was a coat simliar to Tommy's coat he woere under his blazer from his suit. "I do love it as well darling." Tommy said to him kissing her hand. "Fuck, your hands are cold darling. Put your hands in my pockets, to keep them warm." Tommy said to her Putting her hands in coat. "Darling, you're almost royality to me." Tommy said to her, as a carriage passed them. "Darling, come here." Tommy said, pulling her closer to him. Everyone in Belfast stopped dead in their tracks.
The king was in Belfast, to meet Maryanne Grant Shelby.
"I am here to greet the said wife of Mister Thomas Shelby." said the king. "Aye your majesty." Tommy said. Ah, Thomas, hope you're doing well, after all that has happened to you." he told him again. "Aye." Tommy said. "I am here to meet your wife. Where shall she be?" he asked. "Right this way." Tommy said, showing him the way. "Ah, Maryanne Grant Shelby, how are you my dear?" asked the king. "I am well thank you." Maryanne said, bowing. Tommy looked at her. "Come here darling, hold my hand." Tommy said. "You can't let her go can't ye?" he asked Tommy; as he pulled her closer to him. "I lost my preivous wife Grace to a gunshot, and Lizze left me, she knew I was seeing Maryanne, she hates her for some reason. I don't see why there would be a reason to hate on someone so young and so full of love." Tommy said to the king. the king felt awful for him and for what he has gone through in his life. "Maryanne, you are lucky to be with a man who has been through some tough choices in life my dear." the king said. "Yes sir." Maryanne said to him, as Tommy held her hand in his. "Darling, you have the most kindest words to say." Tommy said to her kissing her lips. The king saw the ring, when she married Tommy. "That is a beautiful ring." The king said to her, looking at the ring on her hand. "I was nervous when I asked her to marry me." Tommy said. "You were Thomas?" The king asked. "Aye, I was. Nerovus." Tommy said to him. "Darling come closer to me." Tommy said. The king saw the charm of Maryanne, how Tommy saw her, she loved him. "I best be on me way back, it was nice meeting you Thomas." The king said to him.
The next morning, Tommy was in the bed, Maryanne next to him. Tommy smiled at her, when she laid next to him. "My darling." Tommy said to her, cuddling closer to her, kissing her neck. "Tommy, you have the best wake up kisses." Maryanne said to him, as she rubbedd his chest. Tommy was a rich peaky blinder, she knew that. Tommy pulled her closer to him. "What makes the man love a woman?" Maryanne asked him. "What makes a man love a woman. How the woman looks, how she acts around him." Tommy said, grabbing her hand. "How much do you love me?" Maryanne asked. "More than you will ever know my darling." Tommy said, kissing her lips. "We need to be at the Garrison latter on in the night, be sure to look your best darling." Tommy said, getting up from the bed, to get ready for the day. "I have a black dress that I could wear tonight for the Garrison." Maryanne said. "Do ya darling?" Tommy asked, as his eyes sparkled when Maryanne said this to him, she showed him the dress. "That is a beautiful gown darling." Tommy said, as he held her from behind, as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Darling you are so beautiful." Tommy said to her, kissing her neck. "Darling the Garrison is your place, when you're with me." Tommy said. "How is the Garrison the place for me?" Maryanne asked. "It's classly, the way you are my darling, mafia angel." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled at him. "Darling, I hope one day we can make out family." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "I hope so. I am scared to have childern one day." Maryanne told him. "Darling if you can't have childern it's alright my love, no way will I never put pressure on you, you don't need that in your life, you been through shit already." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips, and her hand. Maryanne looked at him, kissing her lips again. "Darling, you have everything with me." Tommy said to her, kissing her chest. "Maryanne, you have the safest place when you're here with me darling." Tommy said to her, kissing her. Maryanne laid on his chest, Tommy rubbed her back. "Tommy, hope you know much I love you." Maryanne said to him, kissing him.
Tommy felt fulfilled that he married the woman of his dreams.
Maryanne is not just beautiful princess, she is has beautiful princess, now he saw her like a queen, his queen. Maryanne was not royal, but to him she was royality to him, how she looked.
How she walked, how she talked. How she kissed him, how she held him. How she cooked for him, how she made him coffee. How she had sex with him, she was so good in the bed, she would amaze Tommy in the bed everytime.