The mafia and his angels

15~

Maryanne rubbeed Tommy's back, to keep any bad dreams away from his sleep.
"I will never leave your side, the same way you never left mine, when I was in the hospital, when you found me near death." Maryanne said to him. "Right." Tommy said. Maryanne held Tommy close to her. Knowing he was going to be alright, she wanted him to know that extreme his dream was, things were better, since he was now with her, knowing that Madison is dead, gave him a piece of mind. A better place for him to be, now that Madison is dead. Knowing she is now a Shelby, gave Tommy a better mindset, a better way of thinking. Everything was less pain, more success with his gin business, things were now going his way. Things were not always deadly, Maryanne is the cause of Tommy's rebirth of heart. Tommy rubbed his face against her chin. "Darling your scent is so intoxicating." Tommy said to her, kissing her neck.
"Darling, never let me go." Tommy said to her. Maryanne looked at him. "Never Tommy." Maryanne said, kissing her. "What happened to Madison's body?" Maryanne asked. Tommy looked at her.. "Me boys take care of it." Tommy said. Maryanne pulled Tommy closer to him. Tommy squeezed Maryanne that night, he had the dream. Tommy really did need Maryanne in his life. Maryanne can't see him hurt. Maryanne is the only thing he needs to live. Maryanne kisses Tommy's lips. "Darling, I can't see me self without you." Tommy said, rubbing her back. Maryanne was twisting his hair in her fingers. "Try to rest Tommy." Maryanne said, cradling him in her arms.
The next morning, Tommy is in his office, Maryanne was still sound asleep. "Mrs. Shelby?" Tommy asked, knocking on the door. "Mr. Shelby." Maryanne said, as he opened the door. "You slept well last night?" Tommy asked, sitting on the chair next to the bed. "I did." Maryanne said. "How did you sleep?" Maryanne asked. Tommy looked at her. "What time did you wake up?" Maryanne asked him. "A little before six at the morning." Tommy said. Maryanne gets up from bed, Maryanne saw how Tommy looked at her. "I am going to be travelling latter on afternoon. I wanted to come here to ask you if you wanted to come along with me." Tommy said, touching her face. "I do." Maryanne said. "A'Ight, get ready my grace." Tommy said, placing his finger on her chin, pushing her to the wall, whispering a sexy in her ear. Maryanne's leg wrapped around Tommy's leg. Tommy caresses her leg. Maryanne loves Tommy so much, Tommy wants everything with her. Maryanne never wants to hurt Tommy, she loves him too much, he knows that. "Tommy?" Maryanne asked. "Mrs. Shelby?"
"Darling, where do you need to go?" Maryanne asked. "I need to go to Belfast, to pick up something important, then I need get me gun cleaned." Tommy said, smiling. "Would you like to join me darling?" Tommy asked. "Aye." Maryanne said. "Aye, get dressed darling, look beautiful. That's everyday." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled at him. Maryanne get ready, she wore her black suit dress she wore when she got saved by Tommy.  Maryanne looked at him, as he walked into the room. "Darling?" Tommy asked. "You all set?" Tommy asked, coming into the room. "Aye." Maryanne said, walking out of the room. Tommy looked at her. "Beautiful." Tommy said, looking at her. Tommy walked to the door of the car. Maryanne looked at him. "I love you." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "Darling. You know I have everything with you." Tommy said, caressing her leg. Maryanne throws her leg over Tommy's shoulder.
"Maryanne, you know I never want to lose you." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "Let's go darling." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. Maryanne latched onto his arm. "Darling." Tommy looked at her. Tommy opened the car door, looking at her. Tommy closed the door of his car. "Ready darling?" Tommy asked her. "Aye." Maryanne said. Tommy started the car, Maryanne looked at him... kissing his hand, that was on her leg. Maryanne grabbed his hand. Tommy looked at her, smiling. "Tommy?" Maryanne asked. "Yes darling?" Tommy asked her, driving to where he needed to go. "Why can't you be away from me for a long time?" Maryanne asked. "Darling, it's hard to even stay away from you for only a second. I need you in my life darling, you have made my life so much better." Tommy said to her, as he pulled in to the first place. Maryanne got out of the car, with Tommy's help. "I need to get my gun cleaned, it won't shoot." Tommy said. "Is there something wrong with the trigger there?" Maryanne asked. "Don't have a clue darling." Tommy said.
Once the gun was cleaned, Tommy got it back. "I need to pick up a new gun for Arthur, he lost his a few days past. Which is why I am heading to Belfast." Tommy said, getting in the car, helpling Maryanne in the car. Tommy looked at her. Once in Belfast, Tommy went in to get the gun for Arthur.
"Aye." Tommy said. Once back home, Tommy turned off the car. Tommy was looking at her, Maryanne held at him in arms. Tommy and Maryanne were going back home. Once home, Maryanne waited for Tommy get out of the car, to help her out. "Darling, come on." Tommy said. Maryanne got out of the car, things were quiet... too quiet. Gunshots went off. "GET IN THE CAR!" Tommy yelled. Maryanne ran to the car. "I need to get you out of here." Tommy said, shooting the man again. "Let's go darling, I don't trust this area at all." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "Who was that?" Maryanne asked. "I don't have any clue." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "Pull over darling." Maryanne said. Tommy pulled over. "Darling, hold me tonight, darling, I'm fucking needing you." Tommy said, nearly in tears. Maryanne looked at him. "Darling." Tommy said, holding her in his arms. Once in the house, Tommy proped up Maryanne in the counter. "Tommy, I never knew that a bad boy, can turn into a good boy."  Maryanne said. Tommy flinched. "Did hear you right darling?" Tommy asked. "Yes, you did. Daddy." Maryanne said.