The mafia and his angels

11~
Maryanne was in the bedroom, Tommy was going through some papers. "Darling, do you have a pen that fucking works?" Tommy asked. "I might, check my purse." Maryanne said. "Aye." Tommy said, grabbing Maryanne's purse to check for a pen. "I found it." Tommy said, writing down a note. "It works." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled. "I work better." Maryanne teased. Tommy chuckled. "You do, even when did what you did last night, darling you are so good in the bed." Tommy said. Maryanne giggled softly. "You are better, daddy." Maryanne said to him. Tommy looked at her; he knew there was something about her that he loved so much. Her looks, her love, her embrace, her warmth from her body. Everything she had, Tommy loved so much. Maryanne was with Tommy for his money, she was not with him just his looks, she was there love him and take care of him. She ws there to cherish time with him, be with him when times were hard for him. She was there for him no matter it was, she there for him. Maryanne loves Tommy for who he was as a person, not for what he does, or things he has done in the past. "So you are for certain that the day after tomorrow- we are to marry?" Tommy asked. "Yes. Tommy just think of it. Me walking down the ailse, Arthr walks me down, you looking at me, from the alter." Maryanne said, kissing him. "You will look beautiful." Tommy said to her, rubbing her legs against his hand. "I will." Maryanne said, taking his hand, placing it on her face. "You have the face of a doll." Tommy said, admiring her face in the light, her bright blue green eyes, her red seductive lips, and her slander body. She gave off peaky blinder, with anything. "Darling, you do have the peaky blinder in ya." Tommy said. "Can you show me how to use a gun?" Maryanne asked. "A gun? Darling, I am more worried that you may have a misfire." Tommy said. "I have shot a gun before when I was 10." Maryanne said. "You have?" Tommy asked, in shock. "Yes. I grew up with thugs and thieves and bandits, all over town. Police everywhere." Maryanne said. "You were a peaky blinder before you knew me?" Tommy asked, smiling. "Yes, Pretty much." Maryanne said. "Darling, what's your age now?" Tommy said. "Well, my step mother had me when she was 20, and my father was no near me. I am twenty-six." Maryanne said. "What happened to your mother, if you remember?" Tommy asked, holding her hands.
"It was a burtal war, don't recall what war. There was blood, bodies all over the ground. My mother was a nurse on duty call, in this battle. She was shot. I was with my stepmother when the happened. I remember, the paged letter, saying, that my mother had passed away." Maryanne said, nearly in tears. "Oh darling, I'm so sorry, that must have been so awaful hearing something like that." Tommy said. "It was, Truly something that will haunt me." Maryanne told him. "Darling, for your age, you are so beautiful, I should keep you safe more. After we marry you will be under my wing." Tommy told her, taking her in his arms, softly rocking her. "It's okay darling. You're safe with me. I will never hurt you. "tu ești lumea mea. Nu voi mai lăsa nimic să te rănească, atâta timp cât. I will never hurt you darling." Tommy said to her, kissing her head softly. Back in the bedroom, Tommy was taking off his shoes. "Fuck, what is this girl doing to me? She made me see things I never knew about me. I am feeling happy again. What has she done to me?" Tommy thought, as he went in the shower. Maryanne was in there. "Who goes there?" Maryanne asked in fear. "Shit! Tommy... you frightended me." Maryanne laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry darling." Tommy laughed. Maryanne jumped in Tommy's arms. "Shit. You're quick. I love it in a girl." Tommy said, holding her. Maryanne kisses him. "Darling, I know you dated other men, they are not a Shelby, were they my love?" Tommy asked, sitting down on the floor of the bedroom. "No, they were not. At all." Maryanne said, laying her head on his chest. "You were meant to find someone like me one day darling." Tommy said, rubbing his face on her chest. "Yeah, I was. Now look. I am going be marrying the one I love." Maryanne said. Tommy looked at her. "That's why when I saved you, you knew me." Tommy said to her in shock. "Yes." Maryanne said, in tears. "Oh darling, I had no idea you knew who I was." Tommy said to her, kissing her lips. Maryanne looked at him. "I did know, I just wanted to have to surprised when you saw me." Maryanne told him. "That's makes sense." Tommy said. Tommy looked at her. Maryanne kisses him.
"Darling, you have the most sexy body." Tommy said. Maryanne said. Tommy looked at her. Maryanne smiled at Tommy, grabbing his hannds, placing them on her heart. "You feel that?" Maryanne asked him. "Aye, I do" Tommy said, as he exhaled. "Deep breathe Tommy." Maryanne said, comforting him. Maryanne looked at him. "Tommy go lay down." Maryanne said. "Aye." Tommy said. Maryanne got in bed, laid down. "Fuck." Tommy said, feeling the warm bed under his body. "Lay down with me darling." Tommy said to her. Maryanne got under the covers. "Come here Mr. Shelby." Maryanne said to him. Tommy got in the bed. "Holy fuck, I can't remember how long its been since I have been under the covers with a woman." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled at him. "Really?" Maryanne asked. "Yes." Tommy said. "I feel so bad for you Tommy." Maryanne said.
Tommy cuddled clsoer to her. "Darling, I needed this." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled at him. "Is your heart still broken?" Maryanne asked. "In it's own way, it's still broken, but with someone beautiful as you. It's not broken." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled at him. "Darling, you are so important." Tommy said to her. Maryanne kisses Tommy on his lips.
Maryanne looked at him. "Never leave my side darling, I nearly lost you when I saved you, I couldn't bare seeing you laying there, like dog. Covered in blood."
Tommy said. "Darling, Tommy. You had fear in your eyes, like a child, losing a mother." Maryanne said. Tommy looked at her. "Where did you take me?" Maryanne asked. "I took you to the hosiptal, to get checked. I saw your arm. I saw a cut on your arm." Tommy said. Maryanne does not remember anything from that day.